Recommend me a glove

Right now I have some icon hooligan 2 gloves which are actually a little tight. They breathe really well which is great for hot riding, but it really sucks in the cold. I need a new pair due to the small size, but I want something that is more in the middle. I dont mind sacrificing a little warmer in the hot days for something that I can use on days like today (48deg. on my way to work). What medium weight gloves do you guys recommend that is a good balance between warm and cold riding??? I am not looking to spend more than $50.

icon timax

love mine

keep me warm in the cold, but i can still wear them when it gets hot out too.

they do look nice… but a little over my price range… lol. I almost ot a pair of a* SP-2 but I was outbid at the last minute… they went for $43.00 brand new… dogh

alpinestars sledge!!! you can get them at griffens for cheaper then you can on ebay!!

Heh, yeah they are a bit pricey aren’t they.

I got them brand new with my bike. Along with the red Icon jacket which was new and now that I think of it probably pretty pricey as well :rofl

70 bucks buy it now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycle-Race-Bike-Icon-Timax-Gloves-CBR-GSX-R1-XXL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem1c0c363444QQitemZ120463963204QQptZApparelQ5fMerchandise

Pricey but SO WORTH IT. I rode in 30 degree temps at the beginning of this year when I first got my bike and from what I remember my hands were never cold. My face however… (MX helmet in the cold FTL!)

yea, mx in the winter… ouch. When it gets down into the 40s I usually throw my snowmobile turtle fur under-helmet thing on (forget the name of it). That along with many layers usually keeps me pretty warm.

How much are you looking to spend?

I strongly recommend full gauntlet gloves, prevent your sleeves from riding up in a crash. Just remember, large reason for you to wear gloves to begin with is for the crash, so may as well deal with something that will protect you.

I’d stay away from Joe Rocket glove series as mine fell apart on me in just under 2 years. All the inserts ripped out, leather wore through at finger joints, straps ripped etc.

Right now I have A* and they are holding up fine.

A little bit on the pricey side.

http://www.newenough.com/image/path/11838/one.jpg

Sp2

Our Price: $99.95

They go on sale every once in a while, or may be a an old model by next season.

IIRC I got them for ~80$

yea, i like those… they are the ones I almost got on ebay (ended up going for $43 but it ended before I could get another bid in). I think I might just have to man up and spend a little more…blah

Icon Merc gloves. I have the shorties and love em! They come long too if thats your preference.