(redevil)... take 2 .... action

good times meeting Nolan for the first time … surprisingly no one got in anyones way … since there were 3 of us i decided i only wanted to come out of this shoot with 6 images and i was going to over process a few of my images just to keep it on the fun side for Ryan … Kbb said his will be up later tonight :popcorn

Were gonna have similar shots, you’re right :rofl

Who is that STUNNING man with the afro in #7??? :rofl

Love #3, wish I had thrown my 18-55 on and got a shot like that.

Had a good time as well, nice to finally meet ya man :number1

lol like i said i tried to over edit these so we wont :slight_smile:

I dont know why, but I love #4. All are great!

well each are of these have something different in mind … 4 i wanted to make the yellow in the lights pop since i knew you wanted those shown off … they look even better in person

awesomw pictures awesome car

awesome pics and car looks titties but… can you push the front plate in so its flush with the car or bottom bolts maybe ?( see first pic for reference ) lol

angry toasttttt

I love #2 and #6

Word on the street ReDevil wears prada :ninja

In 6, since there is no point of reference with the domo Kahn, he looks like a giant right next to the TL attacking it :rofl

Love #2 and #3

pics are great, but man whats with the sunken submarine offset? they fit that STI like a champ, get some spacers. and fix that plate on the car, looks so ghetto all mangled like that

the plate is cause the flood effed it up and he is too lazy to fix it lol ruined my s2k background shot but ill live