Redirect issue

It took me a little while to figure it out, but my computer at home wasn’t going to the white screen with a link for the temporary site. The reason for this is because I have the New posts link as my tab in firefox so it still brings up the NYSpeed screen but with the message from TGPSR saying the site is down until the next morning or whatever. When I typed in nyspeed.com is when it worked.

Just letting you know in case other people are having that problem. Might want to redirect that url as well.

I will attempt to get that fixed a little later. I have my link go to the new posts too, but I still see the “old new posts”

Never crossed my mind that you would be getting my shitty message.

Either way, this should be cleared up very soon and no need for all of the run around.

word. :tup:

<-- thought it was weird that the site was down for 6 days… :gotme:

now back to my regularly scheduled lurking

The DNS is still messed up coming from the old host. It’s taken much longer than it should.

not a problem. I’ve been remarkably productive for the last few days :slight_smile:

Everything is better. Our old host decided to fuck something up in the transfer.

New features coming soon :slight_smile:

Radical dudes!!!

how do we know what site we should be on? both are working afaik

there is not two sites. The IP address that you noticed we linked you to is what the dns points to when you type nyspeed.com