REDRUM & PASS MY ASSand the rest of you nyspeeders!!! LOOK NOW!!!

its an advanced version off doorknob

someone makes that shape with their hand and tries to get the people around them to look at it

if person A makes said shape, and person B looks at it. person A gets one punch

if person A makes said shape, and person B manages to put his pointer finger thru it (without looking), person B gets one punch

if person A makes said shape, and person B neither looks or pokes, noone gets any punches

said shape always has to be below the makers waist … no pointing at something in front of person B, which would essentialy FORCE them to see it …

get it ? good …

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:21,topic:32751"”]

its an advanced version off doorknob

someone makes that shape with their hand and tries to get the people around them to look at it

if person A makes said shape, and person B looks at it. person A gets one punch

if person A makes said shape, and person B manages to put his pointer finger thru it (without looking), person B gets one punch

if person A makes said shape, and person B neither looks or pokes, noone gets any punches

said shape always has to be below the makers waist … no pointing at something in front of person B, which would essentialy FORCE them to see it …

get it ? good …

[/quote]

:tup: to everything but the bolded text. Person B must put finger through the asshole and break the finger connection of person A.

Old rule was in high school; you’ve gotta raise the talent.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:18,topic:32751"”]

yawn :tdown: to fags not explaining

[/quote]

X2…

Why would person B ever put the finger in the hole? So they can get punched? wtf?

person B poking person a’s “asshole” means B gets to punch A

Best game evar…this gets a ton of use on my bros ship(he’s in the navy on a destroyer)…9months out to see on a 200foot long ship = many bruises.

i heard this game was called “SNARF”… isnt that the pet from thundercats?? bwa haha…

my buddy was snarfing everyone at the bisons game… from 6 year olds to the mascots. lol

quality

[quote=“badazzss,post:27,topic:32751"”]

i heard this game was called “SNARF”… isnt that the pet from thundercats?? bwa haha…

my buddy was snarfing everyone at the bisons game… from 6 year olds to the mascots. lol

[/quote]

Asshole

Mike Ognibene
Tiddlebits

Snarf

i forgot this gem of a game. i’m going to have to start getting my friends to play this.

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300V/20060823/NumberFingerPointing68204.jpg

in the hole 10 back at you