Remington 870 Tactical

i have a 870 pump non tactical and its a great gun , very good for shootin cans of all sorts . ya know mexiCANS afriCANS puertoriCANS . ya get my drift im sure but they hold up well even when abused

Definitely one of the best pumps you can get.

:banghead

is this a pre-ban reciever? or did you modify the grip and stock? could get you in big trouble missssterrrrrr

lol wut? theres nothing illegal about it

you cant modify grips or stocks on postban weapons. rifles included. unless it was offered like that from the manufacturer.

info from (wierdooh)

awesome gun. Have personally shot this myself, so has Trish

Definetly agree I have one already that I shoot trap with. Probably the most reliable weapon I’ve seen. Well over 1,000 rounds through mine with no issue and I bought it used from Gander for 130 bucks. I would very much like to buy this from you, but it looks like my heating bills are gonna be a little high this winter so I’ll have to hold off for a while and see. GLWS

I have an 870 myself, awesome guns glws

rifle and shotgun rules are different. not to mention pump rules are different from semi automatic. there is nothing illegal about that shotgun.

+1 on that, everything on that shotgun is legal in NYS

well thats encouraging information, ive been wanting to modify my shotgun but was unsure based on what my friend paul told me. thanks dudes

as long as its not semi auto, and it has at least an 18" barrel you can pretty much do what the fuck you want with it in NYS

do the parts have to be US production?

Would someone like to enlighten me on this water story? everyone cracks jokes about but yet i have no idea wtf their talking about.

no

Don’t just go by what people tell you. You can find the laws online.

Lowered price $480

More pics

Where are you located?