FS: shotgun

Anyone looking for a kick ass shotgun? Bought this gun like 2 years ago and maybee put 5 rounds through it… Just dont have the time to go turkey hunting anymore… Retail on the gun is over $1000…looking to get $600 for it… the model number on it is remington 11-87 speacial purpose synthetic… here is some specs…(same gun but mine dont have the camo…)

“Model 11-87 SPS-T Super Magnum Camo – Though designed for the avid turkey hunter, this 12-gauge, 3 1/2 inch capable autoloader is an extremely versatile field gun, ideal for waterfowl, upland or predator hunting and for use with buckshot loads. Fully camouflaged with Mossy Oak Obsession®, this gas-operated shotgun handles 2 3/4, 3 and 3 1/2-inch shells interchangeably and features a 23-inch vent rib, Rem™ Choke barrel with twin bead sights (ivory front bead and steel mid-bead). Supplied with a Turkey Super Full Choke tube ( 0.062” constriction), this shotgun has long-range capabilities and delivers optimum patterns. The durable, weather resistant synthetic stock and fore-end, solid steel receiver that is drilled and tapped for Weaver-style rail and the soft-recoiling, patented operating system add to the reliability of this multi-purpose field gun. The stock is fit with the recoil-dampening R3® Pad and both stock and fore-end feature swivel studs. A padded camouflaged sling is included. Suggested retail price: $1049."

Pm me if your interested…

heres a pic of the gun…
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4593/gun1ob1.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9753/gun2qo6.jpg

free bump. that gun is kick ass. u use a shotgun to hunt turkeys?lol

cash only no reciept and i wont touch it without gloves. i have some remodeling to do

dont you need special papers to transfer ownership…

that is one fucking manly shotgun

yeah reming 11-87’s are sick… and i love autoloaders , i have a reming model 870 magnum…and damn son yu put a 3 and 1/2 inch turkey load in that beast , yu know what hitcha! and the animal yur pointin at , WONT , very fast and very accurate weapon , excellent buy for whoever gets this GLWS , got any semi -auto .22’s? im interested…thanks

ATTENTION: I HAVE SEEN THIS MAN’S BEDROOMS…DO NOT SELL TO THIS MAN…empty bottles all over…no not beer bottles…empty whisky bottles all over! man does not need a shotgun although he is very manly indeed and this mounted to a wall underneath a buckhead would be tits

^ lol.

for some reason, it’s really easy for me to imagine jam with a shotgun.

haha… I actually called a cop friend of mind and asked him how do u transfer the gun to another person and he said as long as they give you a copy of there drivers license your good to go…Just so you have backup incase the guy buys it from you and goes and robs a bank with it… its registered to me now… yea i have another gun just like that but set up for deer…I use another 11-87 for turkey,:-)… won the same gun but with the pistol grip stock…:slight_smile:

JAM can sit on the couch and shoot at all the whiskey/gin bottles that are lined up across the ledge in his living room.:shoot:

ohhh… i actually gonna try and get a turkey with the bow this spring…:slight_smile:

haha… I just purchased a ruger 10/22 with the black synthetic stock and stainless scope and barrel… i love it…

transfer of rifles no paperwork needed you are legal to also carry them in your car UNLOADED. pistols you need paperwork

I do have a mean looking ruger 44 mag… that pistol kicks ass…

Is that thing legal to have anywhere in NY? including NYC?

u cant bring any guns into nyc i dont think… but other then that yes its legal to have…You dont need any kinda speacial permit to own a longgun.

they make a real sweet magazine extender for this gun
insted of holding 5 they hold 7, 8,9,or even 10

glws nice gun

bump… Would take $500 for it…