Tikka T3 Lite SS .300Wsm with Redfield 4-12X20 optics for sale

Like the title says, selling the rifle I just bought. Its in absolutely mint condition, has been to the range twice, with a total of 20rds through it. At 100yds was getting a sub 1moa grouping. Optics are great, and are made by Leupold. Will throw in about $40 worth of ammo as well. Have receipt totaling over $1000 from last month, looking to get $875obo for it. If you’re in the market for this kind of rifle, save yourself a few hundred for a basically brand new gun!!

For the scope, you mean 4-12x40? Only 12x power scope I saw from Redfield had a 40mm objective. Also, what’s your email so I can have people contact you directly.

pics?

Any interest in a Remington 700 30-06 Stainless barrel BSA Optics Scope and some ammo.

Yeah was a typo, it’s 40mm. Texted you my email, thanks!

Can’t say I am man, sorry. Next gun is either an AR-10 or Socom16

No pics of it rob, but if you’d like to check it out I’d be more than happy to meet ya somewhere! If you go right to Tikka’s site it looks identical to that. Sorry for lack of pics, camera is busted…

Don’t get it at B&J where you got the Tikka I was ready to buy my M1A there and they were like 300-500 more then buds gun shop. I was like fuck that noise. I’m all for supporting local business and would have paid 50-100ish more then online to have it know but 300+ is absurd.

Yeah, their prices are up there. It seems that lgs’ really frown upon transfers from internet blowout stores though.

I can put you in contact with a local guy that has VERY competitive prices with most online stores. He’s doing my Remington 700 transfer only because he was on vacation and I was impatient. He only does stuff out of his (similar with Paul that JVG mentioned), and is right here in Schenectady county.

Awesome man! He have a decent stock?

He has no stock, just does stuff out of his house, but can get mostly anything.

This guy Paul from one of the gun clubs I am a member of does rifle only transfers through his FFL (Pauls Gun Shop) for $15 plus take its like 16 and change. Fuck the lgs and there transfer fees. They all got together and figure if they all charge $50 then they can all make $50 to do nothing but dial a phone or hit enter on a computer.

That’s great, I’ll definitely get in touch with him!!

Gun experts, would this be a bad trade?

Details on the gun: it was a Stag complete lower that I put anti rotating trigger pins on, it has a fixed “collapsable” bushmaster stock, the upper is a flat top bushmaster with removable carry handle, it has a magpul moe hg with forward grip,the barrel is a govt profile 14.5" with a 2" pinned comp. I will also throw in 5-30rnds mags. And if your still on the fence also a vortex strikefire on a cantilever mount.

Might not be a bad deal. Stag makes really good off-the-shelf ARs, but this one is just pieced together. I’m not a fan of Bushmaster stuff though.

That’s what I’m thinking…if it were all stag I would probably jump on it. Didn’t know how the bushmaster stuff held up.

For most it should hold up fine. I just don’t like the company and what they did to the ACR.

far as the trade goes if your getting the mags and the optic then your definetly getting something of equal value IMO. Could always sell/trade the upper for a different one.

but while booking the item in and out and calling you in and what ever else they are doing for the transfer they are not taking care of the customers who want to buy a product from them because they are busy doing a transfer for someone who shopped online. a floor customer gets upset after no one talks to him or asks him for help after 5-10 minutes and walks out. so now that $50 transfer fee just cost them a customer that may or may not have bought a gun(s).

there is reasons buds is so cheap. he buys guns in the mutple of thousands. hell order say a few thousand glocks a few thousand m&p ar’s. you think lgs can order that much stock? so when they order 5-10 the price is much higher than what buds getting for his. i am able to know some info, and ill tell you some lgs pay more their cost than what bud’s is selling them. also ill tell you that on most new guns lgs really dont make as much on a gun as youd expect. so just because you saved $300 online, i 100% promise it doesnt mean the lgs is making $300+ profit.

not to mention in NYS the costs of keeping a gun store running. how much does a computer, a warehouse, and an internet website cost? im sure its significantly cheaper than the cost of realestate in nys, the polical bs that comes with owning a gun store, connections with atf, local law enforcements, lawyers, suppliers, etc etc.

i understand saving money and im not arguing that fact, but a lot of people are quick to judge why prices are what they are and dont know what goes on behind the scenes.

now a guy who doesnt have a store front, of course hell do a ffl for much cheaper because you are not keeping him from his customers, or stocking ammo, or ordering this and that. so that $15-$30 what ever it may be is awesome income for a guy who has nothing to lose with nothing better to do than call you in and press enter on a computer. why would a lgs want to go out of there way to transfer something for you thats on there wall? to be honest transfers are nothing more than an inconvience to lgs and thats why they jacked their prices.

@ adam. if your looking for an ar, that doesnt sound like a bad deal at all.

aside from preference, IMO bushmaster makes decent stuff. would it be my first choice? no. but id put it ahead of dpms and other companys that are around now. but i certainly wouldnt shy away from it just because its a bushmaster.

as far as stag- heard nothing but good stuff. people seam to love them.

if your not interested in that upper, i may be will to trade you a 16 inch upper if you did the trade.