Tikka T3 Lite SS .300Wsm with Redfield 4-12X20 optics for sale

Before the age of the internet lgs use to charge $25 then they all bumped it up some still charge $25 for something they cant get and $50 if you order in something they carry. i never get service from b&j ive walked in and out all the time. It took me 60 minutes to get a lpk the other day. I know you like that place which is why you seem somewhat defensive and trust me i know the cost of a store front more then the internet store but some of the prices locally are obnoxious sometimes more then msrp from the manufacturer of some parts. That cant be justified to me.

Probably not going to do the trade. Bump.

Price drop, $825. Would like to get rid of this before I leave in a few weeks

gunbroker if that’s the case.

Might just take a hit on it and sell it back to the lgs…or sell to a friend for the price they offered me for it.

LGS will likely rape you.

gunbroker.

Budsgunshop offered me $100 more then the closest lgs and thats cash not even trading it towards a purchase

ill give you w.e the lgs will. lol.

Will keep these in mind, thanks!

of course you would it will be 50% less then what its worth. Illpay $15 more then steve

Lmao. Id suggest Adam keep until he gets back before he takes that much of a loss on it honestly.

since i got threatened to be banned and my post removed in your NYF thread…will the OP take sexual favors as payment???

:rofl obviously

Now F/S without the optics, will include factory scope rings though. Still only 20rds through this gun!! $575 (Will come with ammo valued at ~$50)

NFS, just put Nikon optics and a bipod on it yesterday, gonna be keeping it!