Reptile Cage...

Tile, PC fan, and Compact Flourecent fixture included.

Made of 3/4" MDF

4 x 2 x 2 (This is the top cage I’m selling).

Needs:

• Gromets for wires through the back.

• Burn mark on top. Could fill it with spakle something and re-paint or put something on top to hide.

• Couple of tiles to still be cut. Just never got around to it. We were going to use sand in that section, but never did. I have the extra tiles some in the garage.

• The plexi is just long enough. We orginally had a cage on top if it, so the plexi wouldn’t slide. I had to cut the plexi down a little more to allow movement. There is no cage on top now, so the plexi just barely holds there. Not bad, really.

Make a resonable offer, please! We need the room. Pick up preffered, but can deliver if you are close. If you live far, shoot me some extra cash. :thumbup

Wow, my Tort would like that, to big for my apt tho.

Good seller right here.

Parting out?

LOL. It’s not a car. Curious what you would need, though :ninja

I got a beardie with a rather unsightly tank as far as decorations.

Could use a 160w fixture too.

I’ll see what my girlfriend says. All of the decor is hers and I think she said she wanted it, but I have no idea WTF we are gonna use it for.

I just gave a heavy-duty ceramic balast away with a reptileuv 100 watt MVB. If you are not using an MVB from these poeple, you should be:

If anyone knows someone that is looking for a cheap, decent reptile cage, please let them know I’m selling one!

PAGEING JUSTIN BOICE

what r the actual dimensons of cage.? Email me or just call me

Realcontender@gmail.com

+1 …was thinking the same thing…my beardie is outgrowing his tank…

E-mailed. I really hate talking on the phone, always have.

The dimensions are 4’ W x 2’ D x 2’ H. I"m going to have my girlfriend measure the inside dimensions and outside to give exact.

Exact measurements:

Inside:
22.5 W x 46.5 L x 23.5 H

Outside:
24.5 W x 49.5 L x 26 H

Bump. Need this gone. No offers?

does it have a built in light? jw

$20 :slight_smile:

wow you spelled it right this time but nah im good, i just built a 3 story condo for my lizards

EDIT: where did you get the tracks and glass for the doors? i couldnt find any so i made wooden screened doors with hinges

Well, sort of. I hang a MVB from one side and there is a CF on the other side that bolts in on the top. I’ll ask the wifey if that’s an ok price.

it costs at least 50 in lumber to build and then you add in the vent system, lights, doors etc

$20 and it can be yours. Do you need it delivered? I’m gonna needs gas money if so. My shit is a pig.