Results from Summit Motorsports Park

I ran a new personal best and had a few first. First time running down the track on slicks, first time leaving the hole at 7 grand and first time having everything come together and actually work! Made a boatload of 12 second passes today, then finally the last pass of the day I let it rip.

This was my new personal best:

60’ - 1.699
1/4 - 12.303
MPH - 110.45

Still more work for me to do as a driver, and a few more things to do to the car to maybe get it into 11s. It will be tough, but every run today I learned something and got my 60’s progressively better.

AWESOME time Whitey!

Nice!

Nice time whitey :slight_smile:

:cool:

congrats whitey, awesome times.

im still kind of a noob, but what car was this in?

Refer to link:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/member.php?u=1

ahhh see if i was smart maybe i would of fingered that one out.

That was nice! Fun to ride along as passenger on those 12.6 passes, too. Thx!

you can do ride alongs? thats awesome. never knew a track that allows that. i want my 240 to go fast

^ way fast whitey duuurrrrr… lols when spangelr would say that…

those 60s are awesome great times!

I have never been to a track that didn’t allow it. Grab a helmet and come on out, I think i slowed down to much with starboy in the car though. So you have to make sure you are under 400 pounds.

yeah im under 200. ive been to Edgewater and Tri-State down in southern ohio and neither allow ride alongs

The ride alongs were definitely fun. I took some people along in the vette. Toward the end of the day you could get time slips within 5 minutes of each other. We pretty much had the track to ourselves.

how long of a drive is pitt to norwalk? how much for tolls? i always want to go to Pitt, but don’t know how much its going to cost me to get there and back

Less than 3 hours. $5.25 there and $8.25 tolls coming home. PA charges $3 east bound but no charge west bound on the turnpike. :dunno:

Awsome way to drop .7 or so with slicks!

more details of slip!

as for a having a rider along, once you go 11’s they really dont like it. vince was told “he was way to fast to have a passenger” lol

Nice time whitey

congrats on your new personall best. and some good drivin on that 60’. How many 1/10ths did you drop bye switchin to the slicks