Retard explains to shiftwhat Vtakkk is

fuck you guys im not 30 with a career i cant afford brand new shit if 800 dollars is too much of an asking price for a running and driving car with upgrades and an actual vtec engine not some faget mini me setup…then fuckin shoot me no need to be fuckin assholes about it

I don’t think anyone that has posted in this is over 30.Mostly not over 25.

I am 25… have my own place, 2 Civics, a 300ZX, and a Kid… so i dont get it?

Exactly. I’m 20 Have a new truck,Antoher truck,And two cars.New motorcycle… Also have a job that pays around 55-60k a year. So why do you think everybody has shit handed to them,Or is old?

Awww Frank ur my bestest friend :hug

no homo

And whats wrong with the minime swap? How is that not “actual” Vtec.That is the LS Vtec of D-series.

you can stop there bud. i will close this thread. if you want 800 FIRM, then say that. but good luck with that. thing is toast.

#1- tell me how its toast…#2 tell me why its not worth 800 if people can sell the motor for 350 the tranny for 200 axles for another 50 an act lightweight flywheel and stage 2 clutch, new rearmain seal and plugs and wires a cold air intake and those dc headers…how is that not worth 800 theres over 800 in parts

VTEC is not spelled Vtec, this shows how much you really know about honda motors…a full z6 runs harder then any mini me everrrrrrrrrr especially because of the si tranny an LS VTEC is a completley different story…lots of effort goes into an LS VTEC, a mini me is someone doing a headgasket job and plopping down a z6 head…

Show how much I know?Ok well Vtec is shown like that on usdm vavle covers for b-series VTEC like that is on JDM valve covers.And a z6 runs harder because of the tranny?Put an si tranny on a diffrent motor.Tranny has nothing to do with how the motor runs.LS Vtec, Swap the head an run an oil line.I have a fully built honda motor that’s over 300 horse.So don’t get a big dick know it all.

I bet you this car is really fast!

lets line this thing up with the TDi, i’ll show him some real power!!!

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!

VTEC is NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SHOWN Vtec…its always VTEC…Variable Valve Timing and Electronic lift Control…and a full SWAP is FASTER then a MINI ME…maybe you do have the money to buy your shit and make it 300 hp hondas arent tough to build…

VTEC… Valve Timing Electroincly Contolled. But you know all about hondas so I must be wrong.

Your a Tool

Actually Frank, he is right about Vtec. Its Variable valve Timing and Electronic lift Control

I beg to differ. I did a mini-me with a y7/y8, and it pulled harder than any z6 Ive ever ran. Both non-vtec and vtec D-Series blocks are identicle. The only difference in the motors is the head, and a knock sensor (on OBD2). D-Series Vtec pistons are like .25 different CR wise. Other than that…

This isn’t ebay. List a price or gtfo.

I luv this thread