Ricer grill mesh: LOCAL???

Any place i can scoop up some of this shit locally? I would prefer black so i don’t have to paint it…

is this something kustom workz would have? Pepboys?

I don’t want to pay a lot for it…

how big?

doesn’t home depot have that stuff? chicken wire / gutter guard etc?

just order it from mcbastard, you’ll have it tomorrow.

lowes typically has it, but probably not in the right size.

oooh, didn’t even think about mcmaster

home depot has it… its called gutter guard… its like 4 bux for like 5 sheets of it… get that and can of rustoleum proffesional and your good to go for under 10 bux…

that stuff can be bought at advanced and shit but not in black and kinda expensive idk up 2 u

if you get it in silver i can have it powder coated gloss black for ya if you want. I have done this for 02nismospecv before.

Ooof. only 2’x2’ and 4’x4’ sheets from mcmaster.

i just don’t know if it will be TALL enough to cover the bumper opening on the STi

lol gotta hide the cut up bumper from the fmic?

yeah… it’s pretty obvious.

I figured. We sell it at advance but no where near as big as you need.

What size sheet?

They’re small as fuck. They’re almost like little squares.

Thats the patch shit for body work

Noooo we have shit bigger than that, it’s for little grille sections, we also carry that patch shit, but it’s not really flexible.

I have an 8 x 36 inch piece (Roughly) that I got from Advance and never used. It is in my garage. I can get exact dims. If you want it you can have it.

EDIT: it is not Black.

get brass from Home Depot… this pattern in pimp, Luis Vuitton pimp. Brass is like poor person gold.

http://www.andythornton.com/images/MdProd/ATBRPS6.jpg

I had a roll of that stuff laying around… I’m pretty sure it came from home depot. It was quite tall, about 20 inches or so, and 7 or 8ft long… I used it on previous cars for grill inserts. It painted black very easily with a rattlecan…
It was either gutterguard or something from the garden center to keep furry little rodents out of your garden…