Richard Simmons

bitch slap someone on a plane!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i dont think that it was on a plane i heard that it was at the airport waiting. but the guy stood up and yelled

hey everyone its richard simmons lets stand up and sweat to the oldeys or something to that nature.

that would be so funny to see an old gay guy in hot pants slapping another guy.:slap:

hahahaha

richard is a fag

Originally posted by OrangeSS
richard is a fag

the biggest fag evaR

Originally posted by turbovw18
the biggest fag evaR
what about two forty?

YOu think that richard simons stuff isn;'t an act? The guy is a joke without that whole get up and needs to make himself look like a fool to get attention.

:rofl: :rofl: If it was at the Phila. airport I was there. going to my conecting flight I saw him. There was some kinda comotion going on, I just thought it was him being:greddy: I just kept on going no intrest in that drama queen.

richard is a fag

So that explains why you have his poster on your bedroom wall.:wackit:

richard is a fag
and your idol

:owned:

Originally posted by sonic03snake
So that explains why you have his poster on your bedroom wall.:wackit:
:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
:rofl: :rofl: If it was at the Phila. airport I was there. going to my conecting flight I saw him. There was some kinda comotion going on, I just thought it was him being:greddy: I just kept on going no intrest in that drama queen.

yeah right just admit your the one that got slapped like a lil bich!!!:eek3:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
was u flying with him !!!:tounge:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hahano:

Originally posted by Pewterss

no he was riding him :eek3:

`

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i dont think that it was on a plane i heard that it was at the airport waiting. but the guy stood up and yelled

hey everyone its richard simmons lets stand up and sweat to the oldeys or something to that nature.

that would be so funny to see an old gay guy in hot pants slapping another guy.:slap:

Originally posted by Pewterss
who do you think the bitch-slapee was?

Originally posted by Black_WS6
who do you think the bitch-slapee was?
welcome to 10 post ago!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :tounge: