Rides On TLC

building a general lee.

if you wanna see it i am recording it. can upload it after work tomorrow if someone wants to host

pleae up load that!!! i would kill to see that!!!

i need to trim it up and compress it. it ended up recording for an extra hour and came to like 3.5GB

ok…no worrys…do it when ever you can!!!

bullshit - get it fucking done and done now.
:booty:

:smiley:

:finger2: :hsdance:

:unlimitedbandwidth:

xtreme lee? that was a lil bit gay. and who the fuck was the rock star, never heard of the guy before. didn’t like the fact the white around the letter didn’t show up very well, it kinda got lost in the orange. PLEASE FOR ONCE…can they do a car without big wheels.

on another note, season 2 of the dukes came out on DVD yesterday.

ill have to get that then

it was Kenny Wayne Sheppard I believe.

hey mike… would you host it after i get it cut down??? pm me an FTP link :smiley:

awsome!!! hes the man!!!

Kenny Wayne Sheppard. Musically, think Stevie Ray Vaughn so you know what type of stuff he plays. He’s actually really talented. He’s been around for a while now, was kind of a kid prodigy on guitar.

As far as the car, I didn’t really like what they did with it. “xtreme” in general is so overused, and I didn’t like the graphics. Was disappointed with the wheels too. They showed a sketch of the car with old style general wheels, only in 19 and 18", looked cool as Hell. I was hoping they were actually going use them on the car, but they rolled out some polished Budniks … Bllaaaaahhhhh

not to many ppl know who stevie ray vaughn is!!! and hes not some rock star…he is a blues star!!! who just came out wiht hes newest cd!! and was in rehab for a year or two for herion!!! he was like 19 when his 2nd CD came out!!! he def was a kid prodigy on guitar!!! and still is awsome!!!

tons and tons and tons of people know who that is man…

i know who stevie ray vaughn is, he’s that dead guy. If he plays blues i definetly don’t know who he is. I can tolerate country, but blues, forget it. I kinda laughed how he explained the flag… i guess he felt the need to cover his ass against civil rights groups… you know what i say …fuckem. He’s right thou, G.LEE without the flag is pointless.

ya…but tons and tons and tons dont know who he is though