RIMS & OTHER PARTS FOR SALE

^^^i have 2 sets of volk evo 5lug and they are in Toronto…condition is very good 90% new…in one set the rears got universal pattern 4/5 bolt…

send me a pm …and we can talk about it…

1. WORK VS gold rims
    would these fit my '90 S13 or would they rub with that offset? i’m a n00b when it comes to this stuff since i just picked it up… :o

hey, they’d fit perfectly but they were sold long time ago…

sorry.
vlad.

:eek: :frowning: i see, thanks anyways.

BUMP!

looking for enkei 92’s 15X7 front 20 offset rear 15 offset.

which style? mesh or snowflakes?

Hi I was wondering if you still have those 2 piece, 4 bolt enkei’s? Also, I was wondering if you have any non-staggered sets of rims with 4x114.3 bolt patterns. Thanks!

hi dubv, please pm me if you still have the enkei 2 piece wheels 4x114.3 and also if you still have the speed star racing gold mesh wheels. thanks. I tried to pm you but your inbox is full lol.

Where do you get all these rims from? Do you own a store? Is there a website I can check for updated inventory? I’m looking to get some 18" staggered rims for my Z32.

your inbox is full so i thought i’d post here, you got any 17 x 8/9/9.5 rims with a good offset for s13. Need drift spares. 5 lug.

Let me know,
Harmit

Looking for anything black in 5x114.3 with a 40 offset for my Sentra.
Thanks

yo do u still have SSR speed star gold mesh rims cause im really interested msg me back or leave ur # i want to check them out