Rip Dan Shaw....

:(Prayers go out to his family and friends.

Saw this on the News…poor guy. rip

Sometimes our lives are shorter than we ever think. For those that know and loved Dan, celebrate his life by living yours to the best. It saddens me that a fellow soldier had to fall for his country, but am proud every second of every day for those that stand up for what is good in this world, by killing that which is bad. My respects to the family, and wish i was in the area to go to the memorial, no better reason to put my greens on.

i used to be good friends with dan in high school. i drove him everyday and we hung out often. hes best friends with two of my good friends and when i found out about this on tues afternoon i was shocked. i didnt believe my friend tawnia at first. RIP daniel shaw you will def be missed

[quote=“02rSxTyPeS,post:24,topic:38336"”]

i used to be good friends with dan in high school. i drove him everyday and we hung out often. hes best friends with two of my good friends and when i found out about this on tues afternoon i was shocked. i didnt believe my friend tawnia at first. RIP daniel shaw you will def be missed

[/quote]

:word: i remember as couple times of him running up the street after us… really good guy, his pops was real cool as well… my condolences go out to his family… i know for a fact he will be missed…

crazy. i also worked with him for a few years and had some classes with him in highschool. definitely was an awesome kid, he’ll be missed.