RIPSTIK

Anyone have one? Been looking around and they seem pretty cool for the summer. Might go pick one up today.

http://www.ripstikusa.com/

Have you ever tried one? I can’t stay upright on that thing for shit.

Na thats what I am wondering. They say they are simple to learn and i am curious if im gonna come into work tomorrow with a broken arm

they’re not like riding a skateboard thats for sure. I tried for about 5 minutes to use it in WalMart one day and I couldn’t get the hang of it… I almost busted my ass a few times and I didn’t even get it on it’s wheels.

buy 2 get one free pogo ball to go with it

good luck we sell em at dicks fuckin death traps i tried to ride one almost killed myself

can you actually ollie this thing? there is videos about ones that come with the grind bar in the middle. lol

honestly not too sure, hard enough to ride IMO let alone hop gring rails n shit

Kid across the street from me rides one. He scoots along pretty well. He hasn’t gone on a rail yet. I’ll post back with pics of the ambulance showing up when he does. LOL Thing look stupid hard.

they have them at walmart its hard as hell to ride em but its fun once u get goin…have fun ever tryin to go up hill too lol

Outdoor toy of 2007, it says it all right there.

lol this kid was riding one the other day so of course my old ass tried it hahahha i could’nt get two feet with the stupid thing lol

the kid was buzzing around like nothing…your feet never leave it