risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

Yep mine too. Its the only thing I never have enough of.

:wave: so i log on once a week now

Just signed up

Locutus
Island Eldeatia[61:37]

noob so im learning.

what server

Lambda

10 hours from me, do you need any supplies?

i have no idea. i just started building an academy… i need to read up on the faq… it takes 15 min to build something :roll:

lol it will take days to build something in about a month for you :tup: its a fun game

does your system need to stay running?

why do you start to lose money if you go beyond a certain threshold sending people to the Forrest?

no, it’s all online

just make sure you don’t start multiple accounts on the same server from the same IP addy

because you’re paying them to work… you have to keep a balanced budget so to speak

i want action. i think im going to buy starcraft…

Just max out the people you send to the forest and don’t worry about the gold. It’ll let you spend what you don’t have. You might go negative, but it won’t keep you from doing anything other than buying ships and hiring military.

Eventually you’ll make the money back once you get more people in your town.

Just signed up… Plan on building/destroying and moving to 61:71

I’m still in it. There’s only a few of us left playing from on here though. Our alliance has shrunk quite a bit.

I kinda miss playing, but not really. after I quit, I was relieved that I didn’t have to log on literally EVERY day to keep things going smoothly and keep my towns supplied.

The game owns your life after a little bit. I just had to stop playing when I was gone for 4 days, and I knew I was gonna have no wine for any of my towns to keep my people around.

Fun while it lasted though, since I was dominating :slight_smile:

Wow someone is still playing, let this die, the game sucks after awhile.

i stoped b/c they blocked the site at work

ProgRocker in Ikariam…Lambda Server 61:71 is my main place