Road trip of awesome

13 second Vipers ITT.

well that depends, we need another rematch on the track friend-o

Cherry Valley lets do it.

well dont go saying that like it was normal. bc there are plenty of vids of the same modded cobras running vipers and the cobras pull em pretty good. i dont know why mine didnt but whatev. kinda made me wonder how loose the motor was right from the start. god knows the first tune i had in the car was pretty suspect.

but id rather have a viper!!!

I’ve driven a 04 viper, fucking nasty. No traction and barely anything between you and the outside adds to the excitement. Def think a 04 viper can run low 12, high 11s.

I’m gonna count the amount of vettes I see today alone and I guarantee it adds up to more than the amount of vipers I see this year.

Black/black 04+ viper, over.

I really like the white with blue stripes, slammed on wheels = fucking hot

All this viper talks gonna make me trade in my BMW and buy a viper and a Jimmy for a dd haha. Never thought id pull a richie.

fuck ima sell my Supra and buy Viperz so i can be a Viper boi

Im late to the nutswinger convention, car is badass Wayne. Badass.

:number1

Worse influence in my life Richard. Don’t make me by James sister jamie.

hence the purchase. so sick of being in something everyone else has. that was never my style and never will be. definitely not a trend guy.

says the guy with a few t.di,s lol

I started the tdi craze. I don’t care how many people had one before I did, it only became a fad after i got mine.

anyway back to the Viper… just browsing through some vendor receipts… I have receipts for $30,000 in extras. UNREAL. This guy must’ve been off his rocker.

You are off your rocker

fuck yea i am.

Wayne is gonna be pissed when everyone on here buys a viper :rofl