thinking about a gen2 used viper...?

ok… so… when im bored i ussualy cruise thru ebaymotors just looking at all differnt cars and such. I decided to look at vipers. Now, i found a few vipers (gen 2) for around the 40K mark. Now, im only 18 and already bought a car so any purchasing would take place about 2 years from now. But i can guarentee 2 years from now, i know i will be in the financal situatuon were i can afford a $40K car. I mean, this sounds like a friggen bargan, all these vipers that are selling have less than 30K miles. I would obviously want the blue with white stripes GTS model. i mean, how sick would that be to cruise a viper…450 HP… and they just are complete panty droppers. So, basically this post is just a random thought that came to my head, and i was wondering if anyone else on here owns a viper… whats the pros and cons of these cars?

lol. panty droppers.

marcus does.

and its the bestest fastest pimpest car ever.

ever.

ever.

:stuck_out_tongue:

in two years you would be able to find a Noble M12 that cheap i bet…

i’ve recently become enfatuated with the noble…

we can reference back to this in a few years when andy buys a n/a noble, and then decides to swap a turbo motor in…but theres no where to do it cause the 300zx clip is still sitting in newmans moms garage.

ahahahahaha

Pros:
Tons of torque
Unique look & sound
Whore magnet
Old school package, new school styling (Large displacement, smallish car)

Cons:
Not the most confortable DD
Not practical for everyday milage
8.0L v-10, you might as well drive around with a gas pump attached to that thing.
No back seat for the whores.

talk to VSP Buffalo on UBRF

plus insurance would suck.

and its stick…so you’d have to remember to put it in gear and throw the parking brake on. :slight_smile:

two of my close friends own vipers, one modded and one stock one both 2000s

I think they are pretty comfy, for daily driving,

I doubt anyone buys a viper for a dd anyway

haha.

and tyler, you barely have a license as it is (not that i’m one to talk). you need a high powered sports car about as much as you need another gay lover.

speaking of panty droppers, your insurance rates will bend you over and not use lube

insurance rates > 20 year old with viper

point.

but they’re pure sex on wheels. a mighty aphrodite :tup:

Hot cars and not a bad deal, but there might be some cars out in the next 2 years that you fall in love with more.

Pros:
Top end Power
Excellent braking system
Solid handling car
Looks
unique

Cons:

Gas milage
Insurance rates
usable power band
oarts are expensive

If you get one :tup: just make sure you dont let it go to your head. It’s just a car :slight_smile:

If you think you could afford it, buy it.

40K is pretty steep

payments would be upwards of 1200 a month i bet, plus insurance.

remember, they won’t give you a loan for 5 years on a car that is old…

not to mention the rate you are going to get…

ugh…

i’m probably making a lot more money than you, and I in no way can afford a viper.

plus something nobody’s really mentioned yet…in two years, how unique will it really be? with the fast growing number of more “affordable supercars” out there, along with all the people on forums like this one that are taking more and more cars and making them faster and faster…a 450hp viper won’t be as cool in a few years as it was a few years ago…not even close…

you also probably moved out of mommy and daddy’s basement and have other bills besides a car payment.

^ i think he still live w/ mommy and daddy, Daddie=baller

:rofl:

Ah finally some reality. t-up Howie

By the way, for about 40k w/450hp you could always get the '07 Cobra (GT500)