RochesterDSM.org???

Wanted to start a thread about rochesterdsm.org and get your guy’s opinion about them. First off they suck and they talk trash about nyspeed and call everyone on here ricers. I created a account to see what they had to offer and what parts were avaiable in the community that were not available on here. Talking to fellow friends and DSM owners i learned that the rochesterdsm community likes to rip people off. can anyone attest to this and post expierences with them…

Eh

DSMs are always broken

DSM owners need something to take their hate out on NYSpeed is an easy target

There’s nothing wrong with the Rochester guys. Don’t let one or two people’s views on nyspeed deter you. Not every one is going to like the same sites. For the most part the core members over there are good guys.

They have had problems with scammers but have kicked those users to the curb (banned). Any online forum site that you buy stuff from a trader section should be buyer beware. If anything, RochesterDSM has some of the most strict rules of any online forum. They don’t put up with people’s bullshit.

this is good feedback keep it comming please! and lz you just hate dsm’s in general you take your hate out on the owners lol jk :slight_smile:

I was only kidding anyways.

When WNY DSM was around and kicking it was a tight group of people who were always helpful and all about the community…I heard the Rochester one was the same way.

If you don’t like another forum, don’t go there… it’s pretty simple. I don’t see the point of bitching about it in a thread on a different forum, except to stir up shit.

The core guys over there that have started Rochester DSM way back when are good people and know considerably more about DSM’s than anyone else around, they are close personal friends with all the big names companies that deal with DSM parts and would drop anything to help you out if they know you. Like most forums though some of the OG’s don’t come around as much, people get older and have kids and that eats into the time they have to attend meetings and mingle with other members of the group. If someone comes on there and pulls some shit, they get rid of them, and Steve keeps a pretty good handle on the site as a whole.

Not sure where you’re finding “trash talking and ricer calling,” but I did a quick search for “nyspeed” on rochesterdsm and came up with 15 posts from 2009 to present and half of them were repeats due to quoting, and non of them had much to say about nyspeed other than mentioning it in relation to another topic.

http://www.rochesterdsm.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8528

idk just seems like people like to stir up stuff between each other, just wanted to get opinions

People still drive DSM’s?

Do any DSM owners actually get a chance to drive them???

DSM people make fun of non-DSM people?

Skrapper had his at work yesterday. Although it was parked so he could of pushed it there…

I have a DSM as a daily driver. Only had to get a flat bed once.

lol i dont see anything as offensive. i think you just took it the wrong way because you:suckoff: gary

Lol. Most of those guys on there are pretty cool, they kicked the scammers out. Especially the one duuuuuuurrrr

hahahaha so true

and my dsm never let me down except for the dead battery and flat tire but i still dislike it

wish i drove one for a daily drive instead of a s10, and they are reliable

fawk you! and i don’t suck off anyone im not ghey…

i told you the battery was dead, and the tire is still flat as its sitting in the garage and what did you drive to work and to get the battery, my truck…

DSM’s are reliable enough said, personally i did take it offensive im surprised you guys haven’t

I was just saying I NEVER see DSM’s out. I have a TSi AWD as my daily with 207,000 miles on the original turbo engine and most of the drivetrain. Of course the black girl is out and has been driven every day for about 4 weeks, even when it was snowing.

I still love my DSM’s, and I am behind the wheel of them every day.

I frequent rochester dsm and i never really have any problems over their. It is definitly different then nyspeed but so what.

I bought my car from rochester dsm and it was the biggest shit show ever. It didn’t have half the parts that were listed in the add but that’s pretty frequent anyways. I dont blame rochester guys for the situation.
The dsm community is very strange in general. It’s a car that is usually worth nothing to anybody but the owner.

And i also pay people to work on my car, who gives a fawk. If this wasn’t common practice then places like innovative and STM would not be as successful as they are. The majority of people in rochester go to emery and the majority of people here in bufflo go to Gary. But seriously i have called emery about working on my car a few times, unless you are rich, dedicated, or a jackass, those prices are fucking insane. Hats off to those who can afford it. But i don’t come on nyspeed and talk shit about the people in rochester or STM or anyone for that matter. ( this post shouldn’t count toward that either, just making a point of reference for the original poster that we all have our own opinions.)

thanks rob

no problem, do i know you?