Rock Band

guitar hero world tour will have everything past guitar hero’s had along with:

drum set with cymbals, vocals/microphone, and a music studio so you can make your own music and play it.

Rolling Stone Magazine did a story on these two games and how they’re the new way to money in the music industry…and said that Aerosmith made more money in the first week of their version of the game being released than their best selling album did in a month or two or something insane like that.

the article also talked of a Metallica edition of the game being in the works possibly, and the excitement that the woman in charge of the Jimi Hendrix estate (i think his daughter or sister) finally signed releasing a few of the songs to the guitar hero games…

but one special note that was made in the article, that upset me a bit…was that there’s no hope for Led Zeppelin releasing rights to any of their songs for these games :frowning:

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/22/guitar_hero_4_drum_render.jpg

drums look pretty badass, i must say. all of sudden rock band doesnt look so good anymore, but whats up with only 3 drumpads?

theres a link explaining the new guitar hero, verrry cool! they def stepped it up and no more buying songs! people can now make them and putting them up on live for everyone to play.

rockband 2 is good! been playing it non stop

thats all the input you can provide me? i could have gotten that out of a toddler.

^^^ hahaha

And The GH drum kit looks cheap, like one good drunken nite of fun and games will result in what im assuming to be @ least $60 drum kit left like that of an early 90’s grunge band’s smash ending. Ill have to check it out in person before i buy, god knows every best buy will have one out.

And as far as making your own songs , the internet , more specifically youtube will be hammered with shitty songs and videos of assholes playing shitty songs. Most retarded feature to that game IMO

well i was watching the video on youtube and they had travis barker banging on it pretty good. but they marvel about how easily it breaks down and cna be put away, but i actually prefer how solid and sturdy my Rock band drum kit is.

another good thing is that the drum kit is wireless as well as the guitar(nothing new).

I hope you can buy just the drums and mic for the new guitar hero because I already have 2 guitars and don’t feel like having any more around.

Rock Band 2 is amazing. I have all the Rock Bands / Guitar Hero’s so far and to be honest I don’t even know if I’ll be getting World Tour. Especially after the horrible Guitar Hero Aerosmith… I can’t believe I played that as much as I did haha…

Rock Band 2 is amazing if you ask me, and to whoever said ^^ up there that it sucks for everyone who bought RB1 since you can transfer your songs… I think it’s BRILLIANT. I’ve had Rock Band 1 since launch and I have played it ever since. Now that RB2 is out, and I can export the old tracks, and use the old DLC all with just the RB2 disc is the best thing I could’ve asked for. Sure my RB1 disc is pointless now, but that’s a GOOD thing in my opinion. I now have the best of both games with just one disc.

Now I’m mainly a guitarist on the game, but I can do every instrament on Expert fairly well, and the onyl thing I don’t like about the instruments is the guitar. The RB1 guitar SUCKS if you ask me. It just feels cheap, the buttons suck, the strum bar is just plain limp… I use the GH3 (well actually the aerosmith version now since my original les paul broke) les paul and it is by far the best guitar out of the group.

Oh yeah, I forgot that the only bad thing I’ve come up with so far is that my scores from all my old DLC and RB1 songs didn’t transfer over to RB2, so there goes all my scores… I was in the top 300 on xbox live :frowning:
But in a way I don’t mind… now I get to work my way back up with the new 84 on disc rock band 2 songs. :slight_smile: haha.

I’m shooting for top 200 on xbox live this time… We’ll see if that’ll happen or not.

tl:dr I FUCKING LOVE RB2. Done.

its ok, GHWT should be just as good if not better.

And since when does a male sing a female song in real life?, happens alot in RB2

^ that definitely makes me lol sometimes.

i suck at it, but i do like it

<—not this guy. i refuse to sing those songs.

I just unlocked the endless setlist in rock band 2… Can’t wait to do that with some friends :slight_smile:

i got down with the fucking siiqqqqqness last nioght

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWAHAHAHAH

LOL

i liked that you could use the guitars interchangeably between games…but it sucks now that the drum sets will be different, means i have to buy 2 separate sets…