Rogers Blackberry Bold 9000. 3 Months Old.

Hey there,

I have a 3 month old Blackberry 9000 Bold from Rogers for sale. I’ve upgraded phones again so this phone is up for sale. It is in good condition.

I have no use for the phone now but I DO have use for some extra cash to pay my late rent. :smiley:

No scratches on the screen, slight wear on the chrome edges but the phone has always been HOLSTERED. Everything works on the phone, BBM, browser etc…can come loaded with some good apps if wanted or wiped clean with all updated software.

The only issue with the phone is the ringer is a little quiet. It still works fine, it’s just a little quiet.

Comes with USB cable, charger and Holster.

If bought today, I’ll throw in a 2GB SD card.

I can meet anywhere within reason.

I live near Leslie and Finch but will be around town today, headed Downtown, York Mills, Eglinton and Yonge area. So catch me on my cell via email or phone and lets meet up!

Please, serious buyers only!!! Responses will be returned in the same manner as the delivery. Ie, manners begets manners. :wink:

Thanks a lot!!!

ronniefung@gmail.com

you have a price?

Shit Sorry.

190 obo?

We have reached an alltime low.

Slap yourself silly. You know who you are and I hope you enjoyed the picture of my testicles as your reply.

“My offer is $60 cash, if acceptable we can get the deal done tonite.Thanks”

You are my hero Ronnie! I am just off work laughing hysterically at what you just did.

Really good price for a 9000. GLWS.

word indeed, ronnie ill let u kno i might have a buyer for you

yeah that is a retardedly low price… i would pay even more for it if i were on rogers.

Thanks dudes. Phone sold for a bit more picked up.

My phone blew the fuck up about 2 minutes after I posted on CL and Kijiji.

Wtf, do people sit on there hitting refresh ALL DAY?

expose the extreme lowballer

no, its the fact that the phone is worth $300 and you posted it up for $190…

Well fuck me in the ass.

Ni wondder I got offered 250 picked up. Haaahaha.

I dunno, I just looked at the first few ads on CL for used ones and I saw em around 225 and 200 so I said, “what’s 10. Bucks?”

Meh.

yeah i’da paid $250 for it too.

haha damn lucky guy whoever picked that up

just a heads up i can get 9700’s for 450.

Bahahahahaha Ronnie for president

I mean prime minister…lol

Ahahaha amazing.