roll racing again

:rofl: why is it everytime im on 51 near belle vernon someone wants to race me? i was headin back from gettin parts off a buddy at the getgo on 51/70
and some chick flys onto 51 right where the kings and golf place is, Silver V6 2005 stang, tinted windows.

at the light she quickly got beside me at the lanes, she looked over and smiled, ( bangin cute too) Light turned green and she took off and flew ahead cuz the car moved over. so i followed and she was about 5 cars back still on the the gas, i punched it and caught up quick and passed her with about a 20mph difference… when passed i seen her smackin her hands off the steering wheel :rofl:
then she turned right where the quad and dirtbike dealer is…
damnit! i wanna run one from a dig! :blue:

Because they know they can win!

umm… 2005 v6 stang runs high 14’s

Slushbox though? I ran 14.7 with the same mods shrugs

then YOU would have a good chance at beating one

well i caught up pretty quick, and she was tryin

I figured roll racing took no skill and that anyone could floor the gas pedal?

The important question is, where is there a king’s at?

maybe there isnt a kings… theres some resturant tho, im talkin about right where that driving golf center and ice cream place is on the right side of 51 heading towards, she came onto 51 from where that state police barracks is…

Rt. 201. There’s a bunch of assholes around those parts. :smiley:

You were out by Bill’s Golfland out in Rostraver. Be careful out there though–Rostraver cops can be dicks.

This shouldnt be to hard to understand but if both cars accelerate pretty much at the same rate, then if she was REALLY trying I would doubt you would catch up at a quick rate. If I was to try the same thing in my ws.6 with a LT1 I doubt I would catch up pretty quick.

ricer fly by :dunno:

Maybe she was mad that she wasted gas, and started to punch the wheel?

-j

maybe… :burnout: