Roller Hockey Players NEEDED!

Every Sat. night I rent DJ Spinners (On Orchard Park Rd. next to Ray Laks Honda) out 11pm to 1am. Since summer is here alot more people are out doing other things. Goalies are never a problem but players are. Its 10 dollars to play for 2 hours. Where a good group of guys and we play far not dirty. If you’re intreated just PM me or call 880-9902 and leave a message on cell phone.

hey who is this? dosnt Derek rent this out on Sat?

maybe after this weekend…even though i strongly dislike spinners and its weird side “board” and bowling lane floor lol

yeah never liked the floor there but maybe gotta find new skates

I used to play there about 10 yrs. ago. I always wanted to get back in Net.

might have myself and another guy interested, will get in touch

any of you roller players in that tourney at pepsi this week?
I went in there yesterday to help coach a goalie camp and saw all the trucks and reps and booths

:tspry:

RBK Buffalo Wings Adult
RBK Buffalo Wings Senior

good competition for sure this year…

you play with kevin o’connor? i hadn’t talk to him since we played travel together but he added me to his facebook, i called him today to tell him about ice and he said he’s in it

o’connor is playing on a different team with a bunch of the wings guys, but yeah i usually play against him during the week in other leagues…

is he good? haven’t played with him in years

I would be in to play here and there.

Anyone is welcome to come. Derek is the one that holds the spot but latey we have only had 4 to 7 player includeing goalies. So I have been dishing out the extra 20 to 40 dollars a week to play. It is really getting old. So I see alot of you play so why not invite the NYSpeed world into the mix. I know its not the greatest place to play but hey 2 hours for 120 is not a bad deal. The core of guys that show up about 4 of us are pertty good and are goalies are really good so its a fun time. Like I said if you wanna play weather your just getting started or have be playing for 15 years like me all is welcome.

hmmmm, im gonna have to dust off the old skates. been a long time, but id like to get in on it.

i can say i used to be pretty good, cant speak for my current condition, lol

I would be down…but the time sucks!

:word:

yea thats y you just bring a few beers with ya, you can also contact me at 716-464-8110, i play most of the time too if you cant get ahold of GA2002GT2

I can probably play in a couple more weeks.

im about a week or 2 away from trying out my knee on a pair of skates again…

is this the place that uses a ball? and is basically a roller rink with wood floors?

yep exactly. u can use ball or puck but its mostly ball