RSX parts (interior) , aftermarket perfomance parts

ok i picked up an 02 type s, i want to convert the interior to black so im looking for a full black interior (i have bare black dash and door panels so i dont need those)

also looking for a “race” header (kiddracing, no dc sports or megan racing) FOUND

and looking for a quality exhaust

i have cash in hand and I would like to do this as soon as possible, mainly free weekends but if you can deliver it to 19526 i am free almost any time

let me know

email is quickest
saxonbrian2 at yahoo.com

My brother has a nice header on is 03 rsx type s and its for sale if you want it,I’m not sure on the brand but he said it was like 1200 new. I think its a “j crew” header but I’m not 100% sure.

I will ask him when I get home from work.

just bought a header last night, but thanks

Is your interior cloth or leather? I might take some of the tan parts from you

i have a buddy club catback 2.5 inch

i have the cover that attachs to the hatch behind the rear seat. its black, i dont know if you need that or not

i need everything in black , i think it might be easier cheaper to buy it all from one person but what are you thinking nismo

and how much for the exhaust shipped to me mr. t

80 bucks, they still go for quite a bit used on ebay, i think i bought it for 110 a couple months ago

make me an offer man

you missed out on my whole black interior part out…i sold everything for $250 :frowning: minus seats and airbag

damn^^ I would have drove 4 hours to get it for that price

?

i dont have much of it left, but its leather

Diver seat, steering wheel and drivers side running board plastic? its not the piece that says rsx.