Ryan SVT lightning PRP 8-23-06

Dude,u obviously don,t me nor him i guess. When he first got the thing and was always down the park we would fuck around and i always wnated to run him and said NO,he would say that i was prob wuiker then. When he started to mod it he would fuck around and say shit about running and i would ask him to and he would not want to. As he started to mod more i still aksed him and same thing,so u have no clue noob so u can juat STFU! He is a very very cool kid but never wanted to run em as stated,would of been good when i had all my mods,i ma now stock again.:rolleyes: Think b4 u speak:rolleyes:

actually he said 12.7’s mac. Regardless still a very very nice truck

Relax dude. One, I am not a noob just new here. Two, Ryan is about twenty feet from me right now. We hang out together, He works with me every freekin day. Look boss if you wanna go off every time someone disagrees with you ,you will be going off a lot . Think B4 you go off. :smiley:

Now I am sure you are going to have all kind of rebuttals and what not but I will not respond. I stand by my statement. I cannot see Ryan being afraid of wanting to run anyone. I can see him not wanting to risk a street racing ticket racing against a no contest contender but I don’t know what your car was like before you de modded it so I will not go there.

Have a nice day.

ask him about his stang and not wanting to race my firebird. unless we raced to above 110 mph (damn formula having a 108 govn)

def a nice guy but he does turn down races. maybe not now. but he has in the past.

Werd, My intent was not to flame but to throw some humour around.

Well, I asked him about that…he just started laughing and agreed about the governor thing.:smiley:

Look here pal…i am NOT starting naything nor am i talking shit on anybody here. Ryan is a cool person…but the shit i said DID happen,now u may know him now but this was a long time ago,same for his stang as well. I am lying nor looking for a fight,i respect his ride,it is very nice an i like it alot…BUT…that doesn,t mean he never turned down a run,becasue it happened more than once with me and if he saw me he would remember me. I really don,t care…we sound like ricers right now and thats faggotry all together,so let bygons be bygons and STFU unless u know.nice meeting u and hope to meet ya in person:D

P.S…i am not being a dick:x:

devin… your .still …a …dick…:kekegay:

Only if u piss me off or are wrong…kinda…:bigok:

[QUOTE=nitavern;446703][/QUOTE]
so obviously ur stage two then?

Faust…been a while since i seen ur ass…trucks lookin good tho i must say :bigok:

Ryan won’t race my blazer. I wanted his Mustang, but he sold it. He was skkkkkkkkkkkeered… hahahahahah. Then he modded the Lightning. I’m not trying to race that though, fuck that.

Ryan, hit me up on myspace, haven’t hung out/seen you in a while.

I am at stage 2.5 as the Cobb Accessport crowd calls it. VF34 turbo and Sti injectors. I have a pretty nice tune from PDX Tuning as well . They are out of Portland and do some pretty good work. They built the h6 turbo STi that Jeff Perrin owns for instance. I am hitting 21 pound of boost in the mid range. Great for catching stock Sti and Evo drivers by surprise.:rofl:

I am more of a tight curve with the ass end hanging out kind of guy. That said I still am working hard to get the car set up to run in the twelves on the 2.0L. I want to be one of the few to do it with an ej20 . Long term plans are for an Axis performance 2.65L stage six block. Then Ryan will need to spray to keep up…I think he is already working towards that after the stall converter.