s10 lowering spindals, coils and leafs

want to slam your 82 - 93 s10/ blazer

these are what you want, spindals, rear flat leafs like new with blocks, and front coils
drop was 4-5’’

the lower aframe was like 3 inches off the ground give or take, lowwww

anyways 300 b/o

same kit sells for 600 + ship new.

front fender was 25’’ from the ground, with stock spindals and stock coils my truck sits around 31’’ now

is this s10 pickup or s10 blazer? you have both listed.

reason i ask is the blazer and s10 use different leaf springs. might be good info for those interested.

also-drop spindles are 1.5" alone, if aframe was 3" from ground, probably 3" springs and had small wheels.

most drop leafs are 3"

theyll fit 2nd gen trucks too…they used the same chassis, very slight changes but suspension was the same.

pickup. Drop spindals normally come in 2 - 3’’ drops, im not sure which these are.

its a flat leaf with blocks, I have the fender messurements somewhere from when they were on the truck.

Taking offers.

hmm wonder if I could get all this stuff to fit on my 54

probabaly, I’ll pm you

i also have the shocks to go with this, they can be included depnding on the offer

which shocks just out of curiosity? belltechs?

the fronts are belltech nitro drop

the rears are explorer?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

the whole kit is out now read to fly.

for reference, the front fender was 25’’ with the drop kit on, same spot is just about 31’’ now, with stock spindals and new coils in the front.

put this on s10forum.com

itll sell pretty quick.

the leaf springs allow a 3 inch drop and were bought 3 weeks before the truck was sold to you and the raer shockss are not even a yaer old

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

lemme know if you want the craigers ill basically give them away pm if want em

i know camaro and s10’s of that gen are closely related. do you know if the spindles interchange?

^^^i think theyre different, steering boxes do though. the spindles will swap with g-body though.

thanks for chiming in!, its always nice when the previous owner helps out :thumbsup:

bumppp

PENDING

this is soldddd