S13 91 240sx for sale $800 O.B.O

Location?

It’s funny how many people complain about new people coming to sell s-chassis on a s-chassis forum…

vaughn: rutherford and islington
im not 100% sure on how every thing is… the car has not been lifted in a long time
so if you want any info on that come take a look and see…
im new to 240sx and cars in general so lingo im not to sure about lol

dont rip on alex for being new, its because i told him to sell his car on here because i knew he’d have a lot more hits, so blame me if you must.

yea pics of the frame rails would help

pm me interested…

pm him yourself if your interested

who cares man… i am also trying to find a buyer lol no worries!!

so many people get butthurt about bumping early… our classifieds move pretty quick as it is. I think a 3 day bump rule would make more sense than a week.

any body else intrested…? i guess its safe to say PM me or call my nuber is on the forum… lol
thanks every one!!!

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST…

if any one is intrested in a lip spoiler…? let me know and we can discuss it… i have one i bought for my 240sx but now that i cant afford it any more im selling it lol
let me know if you want it… apperintly its rare (thats what i heard i dont really know)

lol thanks guys

lol what is a lip spoiler?

he means lip kit. a small plastic addition to ur car that looks like the front has been modified. making it look even more sportyy

no its a spoiler not a kit
ill post a picture of it tomorrow

Hey send me a pm or something ill pick this car up off you today

process to sending a PM

step 1 - click on their username
step 2 - click on “send private message”
step 3 - tell them what you have to tell them

three step process people, not that hard.

anyone checked out this car and its rails, cause apparently its too hard to get down on your knees and check. and what is this rare lip/spoiler thing you speak of. pic please

dont msg unless your intrested pm me and ill send you pics if you really want… but dont post if you really dont care…

SORRY FOR DUBLE POST AGAIN LOL

car has been lowered in price 600 call or PM if you still intrested…

Sorry for tripple post but car is sold i repeat, car is sold
lol