S13 Coupe Washer Fluid Tank + Pump

As title states. Must be in good shape, no holes, a motor that actually works well, etc. and somewhere in the GTA preferrably. And don’t expect me to pay more than $20, especially if I have to pick it up.

Thanks,
Dan.

I have the rare S13 SILVIA one, thats sized so well, FMIC piping will clear it, while USDM ones dont. let me know. 40 dorruh

Sorry Dylan, really don’t feel like a) driving 1.5 hours round trip for such a trivial part, and b) overpaying for such a trivial part.

Spacing isn’t really an issue for me, I can mount it a few different ways. If I wanted, I could probably fit the hatch fluid tanks under there, but I’d prefer to stick to the configuration I have.

Thanks for the offer though.

They sell on zilvia for 60 to 80, i tried. haha.

Fair enough, and if I absolutely needed that one, I would definitely grab it off you, but there’s no point in me spending double on something that isn’t necessary.

Although if I don’t get any other offers in the next couple days, I might just end up picking it up anyways lol.

Princess Auto sells a kit. $20 works great

Hmm, I’ll have to check that out, thanks.

dan if u still need this ive decided to part my car over the winter, ive got a JDM washer bottle with a good pump in it, but im in brampton, once i pull it out 40$ picked up?