s13 coupe

well im back on the search for another s13. Im looking for a coupe, 5speed. It can have stock suspension and stock motor. looking for a rust free especially frame rails. looking for a pice range fom 2-3k let me know call text or pm me. thanks matt

good idea

yea i dont know why i got rid of my other one…one of the worse decisions of my life.

It’s an auto, but it’s also only $1500 and in Rochester. I believe he’s on here also (Username Schema): Roclife

Green 1992 240sx (s13) rust free, new motor, automatic. Stripped interior. Small dent on 1/4 panel and most of the clearcoat is peeling ( indication of southern car, aside from the rust free chassis). The automatic isnt engaging, have to check the lines, it worked immaculate before going in ( I drove on the drivetrain before going in this car), but at this time its sold with a non running trans. New owner of the car is allowed to keep it in the garage I’m renting for the rest of the winter and should you decide to do a 5 sp swap, you can do it there and I can help.
$1500

oh you sold the black one damn it that thing was so clean haha I miss both of my 240’s

thanks but im not looking to do a 5spd swap on it… and yea i have a MK3 supra that i drift now but its not the same as the 240. i got so comfotable with teh 240 now i have like a boat that im sliding around.