S13 Custom tail lights, type x rear lip

Hey guys i got a set of custom rear tail lights, they r those crome ebay 1’s but the sides have been tinted a nice red they look good for what they are, asking 150obo

Also for sale is a type x rear lip for a hatch, bings product, but i ave cut it up a little, the sides have the ends chopped and the middle is cut staright in half i was guna make it cutsom for my coupe bumper but found a whole new 1 instead. asking 130obo

thks Sunjay, u can call me if u need these asap 416 843 4682

p.s. also have a nokia n93 black cell phone two lil scratches on the front looking for 175obo

heh when u say custom taillights u may wana post pictures at least

there only custom as tinted red, loads of people have done on this forum and others online, there just the ebay clear 1’s with sides tinted red like i said above, if u want pics leave me ure email and send them no problem

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9652

they look like the 1’s pictured here on the above link, look at the post by devin, they have the exact same red tint on the 2 side lights, just the middle is chrome not painted black, there is also a pic on 2’nd page abt half way down that shows how the middle piece looks chrome, i thought it always looked good that way, i also have some black stickers that go over the centre to make it black, thks Sunjay

BUMP

bump

bump

dj_mistahshotta@hotmail.com <<<< PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

of which item ???

learn to post pics fag!

bump

of the tail lights

tail lights r for the hatch not coupe people

Do you know how to custom the taillights?

custom tailights

bump

bump

bump obo

bump need this stuff gone asap

tail lights sold