S13 Part Out.

1989 Black/Black 240sx Hatch parting out…
Mint exterior/interior,

Let me know via PM the parts you require.

PS: I am back in town now, thanks for your patience.

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: S13 Parts!

u got any pictures or details on the car

I need the fender liners if they are in good shape and as well as the stock suspension. Thanks!

may be interested in hatch if you got it and it’s in mint shape… send pics to mista_bmx@hotmail.com

interested in the hatch…is it wingless?

What condition is the shift boot in and the plastic trim that the shift boot bolts to?

I’ve been away for longer than expected, though I am back now. Thanks for your patience.

The car is being parted, it’s an auto, black on black, 169,XXX KM, rustless wingless hatch, tear drop rims, with good rubber, power windows, mint sunroof, stock grey seats no tears, etc.

PM me with your list though.

Thanks,

let me know how much you want for that hatch, and if its a dohc hicas ps pump let me know i know someone who wants it

Well its probably pointless to post but… I am also interested in the Hatch if no wing no rust.

Here’s a bump,
Also I just got another 89 240sx (fastback, black on black) in to part out, frame is shot of course.

PM what you need, and or make an offer (through PM).

Hows the driver seat? Leather or cloth?

PM’d

where exactly are you located i am intrested in some interior parts today! Contact 416-887-5736

Still have lots of stuff, I deleted a lot of PM’s by mistake.
Also I am located in Etobicoke, 427 & QEW area.

Thanks,

how much for calipers i need some interior as well. i can meet you tomorrow evening

Do you have a drivers side door with no rust?