s13 parts of an 180sx plus audio and mis. items

please delete

PLEASE REFER TO THE NEW POST, IT IS A UPDATED LISTING.

THANKS

Isnt this car for sale ??? its on autotrader ?? are you selling it ?? or is it a mistake that its still on autotrader.

haha, thats an old ad, sorry.

no longer for sale.

lol, oh ok, well i guess im gonna have to get one imported =P

Yeah sorry the car is no longer for sale, they should really take that off the trader.

Anyways, this is just a bump.

new item added, s13 front bumper.

Hey guys I also wanted to know, how much I can get a s15 front end for and who to get it from.

I wanted to sell my front end but I first need to know someone who is selling a s15 front end.

let me know if anyone hears anything.

Been driving a honda all my life, WOW rear wheel drive kicks ass. This is coming from an old guy lol.

Cheers, everyone.

Vi

^^^one of the vendors could prolly get you a s15 front end.

the white silvia grill lights up when you connect it to power :wink:

yeah i noticed that it had a neon light in the grill, whats up with that?

that makes it look so cheap.

Who is the admin on this forum? I would love to get my hands on a s15 frontend.

Oh, who knows someone who can redo my dash for a good price? I have some cracks that I want gone.

Cheers,

Vi

just added some new items,

momo steering wheel and shift knob.

keep offers coming on the other items.

Cheers,

Vi

keep offers coming.

Thanks for all the interest

Price Update!!!

Need It All Gone!!!

Sorry guys, I just updated the phone number,

it is 647 502 3292

sorry!!!

thanks for all the interest

i have a stock 92 s13 hood and a stock leather wrapped s14 shifter if u wanted to trade for the amp?

i am going to give you a call today to talk to you
just want to make sure your area code is 647 correct and not 677 at in first post ?

I was intrested in your compleete front end. I have an S15 front end, I live in Montreal. I did my S15 front end conversion . I’m not sure I’m in love with it or not. I like your front end better. Let me know, we might be able to work something out. S15 lights are easily 800+ just for lights. Fenders youre looking at $450 - 700, Hood $500-$1200. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Tim

I’m interested in the s13 front bumper. Is it for the '91+??
I’m thinking of buying a used one for $50 but it has some nicks and scratches. How much for yours and can you send some pics??
jestik1@hotmail.com

thanx