S13 Parts...

Here is a few parts I have for s13’s The list will grow and update as time goes on.

JIC SF-1 coilovers. Used
Asking Price: 400$ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:Here I have Used JDM JIC coilovers. I kinda want to go new becasue I will be going to track and need something that is more adjustable. Here is the scoop. The rears are fine but for the front coilovers the passenger coilover is blown. it will need to be repaired. I was quoted 150 to repair the coilover from SELEX montreal. For 550 you will have some nice JDM coilovers and u will still have alot of value since the going price for these used is 600 - 800. The rears are gold because they are the newer SF-1’s and the fronts are the older versions. You get the convenience of receiving the full set instead of having to scavenge around to complete a set like I did.
PIC

91-93 s13 DTRL housing pair
Asking Price: 20$ (OBO)
Description:Fair condition DTRL housings for the s13 not for pignose One of them has a small crack on the lens. Good replacement for broken or smashed housings.

(pics of items soon)

Passenger side Fender Liner
Description:Fender liner for passenger side. Still in one peice, no cracks. just dirty.

Skyline R32 GTS-4 seats. P/D Rails not included.
SOLD

Bosche Spark plug wires 100 km used. pretty much brand new!!
Asking Price: $25
Description: This is a full set of spark plug wires. They have been hardly used and just used when moving my car from garage to garage. It comes with the Box and the receipt so you can bring em back to Parts Souce for the lifetime gaurantee they offer on these. I wont be needing these anymore as the engine is being swaped. The wires were meant to fit a KA24E.

S13 Mudflaps off a black coupe and one from a red hatch
Asking Price: $10
Description: this is three mudflaps off of my car. and one more i got from a red hatch. Not sure if the flaps will be interchangeable between hatch or coupe but they are up for grabs 10 dollars.

KA24E engine with Auto Transmission (PARTING OUT)
Asking Price: VARIOUS(OBO)
Description: This is the FULL KA24E engine complete. Engine has been compression tested and seems to be within good working order. Ignition timing on the other hand needs to be fixed for the engine to run more smoothly. This engine still has potential and would be ideal for parts or fixerupper. Since engine is now being parted out, I am keeping all random vacume hoses as I need them for my engine swap.

List of items for sale:
1)KA24E engine 189xxx (OBO)
2)KA24E Auto transmission (OBO - prefered if picked up with engine)
3)KA24E Auto driveshaft to fit ABS model OPEN DIFF IS INCLUDED (OBO) Pending Sale get in line if buyer decides not to buy
4)Full engine Harness * not including lower engine harness.
($40 OBO)
5)KA24E ECU SOLD
6)Auto Pedal (brake) ($15 OBO)
7)Auto Shifter and Trim ($20)
8 )KA24E Engine crossmember ($30 OBO)
9)Stock exhuast, was replaced recently from end of cat to exhaust tip only. ($20 OBO really mint)

• OEM CAT SOLD
    10)Maf with Intake (stock) ($40 OBO)
    11)Ka24e Fan shroud ($10)
    12)Ka24e Auto Radiator ( has auto tranny oil cooler integrated.) ($20 OBO)
    13)Ka24e emission devices on exhaust manifold side and EGR ($5)
    14)Ka24e starter on auto tranny (OBO)
    15)Throttle body with TPS (OBO)
    16)Ka24e Fuel rail and injectors ( look to be in great shape and o-seals still hold.)
    AC has been removed, no Compressor and bracket in sale.
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/n305300235_212974_3893.jpg

New Items Added!

Teardrops and tires included!

hey man do you have doorhandles at all?

got an auto ecu for sale or is it still in car?

(re) Panama: I dont have doorhandles for sale. All that is listed is all I have to offer at this time.

(re) KA24Power: Yes the auto ECU should be available in a few weeks. I will be pulling the motor in a few days. If you still need it by then I will have it.

pics have been added for the tires.

decided to do my 5 speed sooner rather than get the auto going, thanks though.

Teardrop rims with tires are SOLD.

SOHC AUTO ECU from motor Sales is SOLD.

OEM CAT from Motor Sales is SOLD.

Hey KengiS

Question, are you parting out the chasis parts/wiper system parts, or is it just the engine and drivetrain for sale? if your selling your wiper transmission i'll buy it.Hows the interior? PM me lets work something out

S13counterpart,
sorry I am not parting anything else that is not listed at this point. I am just selling parts that wont be needed after a current engine swap. Interior is mint but I am not selling, just the GTS-t seats which are very mint.

Engine is out. Scrapping motor and auto tranny, Took off other things for sale and still available. thanks

Skyline gts-t seats sold.

Mudflaps SOLD
KA24e engine and transmission SOLD

I still have most of this stuff available, Inquire!! Pm Getting alot of questions about the Maf… the whole intake and box is included with that.

fan shroud, passenger fender liner and emission egr device, has been dumped. rest is still for sale.

JIC coilovers Solddddddddddddddddddddddd

BUMP!

Items still for sale:

91-93 s13 DTRL housing pair
Description:Fair condition DTRL housings for the s13 not for pignose One of them has a small crack on the lens. Good replacement for broken or smashed housings.

List of items for sale:

3)KA24E Auto driveshaft to fit ABS model OPEN DIFF IS INCLUDED (OBO)

6)Auto Pedal (brake) ($15 OBO)
7)Auto Shifter and Trim ($20)
8 )KA24E Engine crossmember ($30 OBO)

10)Maf with Intake (stock) ($40 OBO)

12)Ka24e Auto Radiator ( has auto tranny oil cooler integrated.) ($20 OBO)

14)Ka24e starter on auto tranny (OBO)
15)Throttle body with TPS (OBO)
16)Ka24e Fuel rail and injectors ( look to be in great shape and o-seals still hold.)

JIC SF-1 coilovers are back on for sale!.. new reduced price 250. really taking a hit on this but need it gone by next weekend.