S13 Power Brace

Asking Price: $160.00
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details.
Description: Custom Front Power Brace for the 89-93 240sx.

As some people might know, I made my own Power Brace vs buying a Nismo piece.

So I have 2 more TC Brackets and can whip up 1 more Brace and even Powder Coated it your color of choice so after being Blasted and Coat they will be 100% Rust Free and like new.

id pay the extra 60$ just to be JDM YO

just kidding goot deal

wheres the bar making them effective??

id like to see some diffrent enginering if possible…
sorta like maybe 2 tubes of steel with a chainlink down the center, lol…
get creative and youll see profit;)

Sorry about that, was suppose to be a 6 and not an 8. I must have still been half a sleep when I made the post this morning.

No offence but that is stupid. Adding in a 2nd tube and than boxing them in with some type of “chainlink” simply adds weight. And considering the Front is attached to the lower rad support and the rear is attached to the frame/sway bar the likely hood them of tweaking in word is slim, hence why only 1 tube would be required.

Lastely, these are more beefy or heavy duty vs that of a Nismo Piece to begin with as the lower portion is actually boxed in fully/proper and both ends of the tube are braced rather than just one.

saw this piece in person, it looks wicked solid and is the EXACT same design as the Nismo except that Jeff has done some extra bracing. I was also looking at a Nismo one today and honestly for how much cheaper it is this is a great deal.

+1 for a good guy and good product, someone buy this!