s13 & s14 coilovers.

:bsflag:

Dude how the hell do you call helping others out by adding $650 commission to coilovers that cost only $300. Especially if you dont even know if their blown or not.$300 Thats what i paid for them lol. Thats all they were asking for them. Its funny that you say you help people out with “SICK JDM MAD TYTE YO PRICING”, when you get shit pricing yourself. lol…

Just like how you get others who go there regularly to attempt to help you get discounts, and you end up failing hard. like that grey silvia front clip you bought. $2700 down to $2600. Lawl. Dude the silvia front ends are sold for practically nothing.? $300 for a complete front end but with half cut fenders? $500 for a complete front end? yeah im sure i can easily help people get cheap front ends to.

Tim I wanna be just like you. Ill just give them the address and tell them that to say Tim sent them and they’ll automatically get baller pricing such as yours. WITH GST added :slight_smile:

Oh and by the way guys Mo offered me a bigger office than tim. And ill even give you guys a %10 discount on all items with shipping to your door at no cost. Also i work at the Nissan thats located 10 mins from their location. lol…