S13 Silvia $6000

1990 Nissan Silvia K’s

Selling car as is. No part outs

It really kills me to have to do this, but I am putting my Car for sale. I absolutely love this car. I have had a blast with it. I purchased this Silvia in February of this year 2013. It arrived in Early April from Japan. I drove it from Canmore, Alberta to Ottawa, Ontario. It did the whole trip flawlessly. I am the first owner in Canada with this car. Now let us get down to the details.

This Silvia does not have an SR20 it has a CA18DET with 140205 kms

Parts installed:

Kei-Office coilovers…Left rear coilover is blown.

1.5 way Diff

Work Emotion XD9: CAR COMES WITH WHEELS. NO TRADES OR OFFERS. The specs are 17x9.5 +17 and 18x10 +18 they are running 225/40/17 and 225/45/18. The rear tires are brand new and the fronts have quite a bit of tread left on them.

300zx Fuel filter

Tanabe Catback exhaust

Sparco Monza suede Steering wheel

Nismo weighted shift knob

Short Throw Shifter

Alpine USB Deck

Sabelt racing harness

Bride recline able driver seat

R32 GTR passenger seat

Pig nose front lip… Freshly painted black.

Blitz Boost gauge… with greddy guage pod

Greddy Water temp gauge… in dash. Passenger side.

Vent mounted Drink holder… Probably the best part in the car

Comes with power folding mirrors, power antenna and AC (Gotta love that AC).

*if I can think of anything new I will post. Also stay tuned for more photos of the interior, engine bay and if I can get access to a hoist I will take pictures of the under body.

The only problems with the car are that the Fuel gauge, tach, automated signaling controls and wiper motor do not work. I just gauge when to refuel off my trip. The car interior is the brown color. I daily the car and have put about 7000 kms with proper oil changes. I am going to hate myself for selling this car but we all have priorities and I have things that take precedence over cars. I really want this car to go to a good home.

If you are interested I will only take trades for a running AE86 with cash on your end. Other wise don’t bother offering a trade. The car is plated and insured in Alberta but located here in Ottawa.

Please no time wasters I am serious about selling this car.

Feel free to message me at 613-552-9411

Link is not working

BUmp