S13 Silvia CF Hood OEM Style

ia there just one zenki hood??

i spoke with him, he would need a hood to make a mold…cuz the mold cost $2000 to make thats why he would need 10 buyers for a hood his making a mold for to break even or to make a certain amount of profit.

the s13 hood im giving him my OEM one to make the mold so he can produce it for everyone who is going to prepaid for it.

he already has the mold for the zenki so you would just have to place an order and grab it from him.

i’ll see how well this goes and maybe ill do a group buy for these guys who wants CF hoods for their koukis

comon guys, 4 more ppl away from the group buy, i know alot of silvia converted fronts out there…and s14 zenkis!! quick time so i can get him to start producing them!!

THANKS!!

can you check with him if hes got a 97/98 Kouki hood mold?

^
no he doesn’t have the mold right now, perhaps in the future we can do a group buy for the kouki and 240/180sx guys.

comon guys 4 more, price will be $450 if there numbers don’t reach 10

Thanks

chuki…puh leeeeezzzz :frowning:

no body else? he also can mold CF trunks etc…

Just to confirm. These hoods will have a OEM style latch and holes for the squirters correct?

wish i could afford it right now… mayby in the spring.

Can he do the zenki hood but with out the reverse vent,I’m mean stock look?
Would be interested in the cf trunk lid for a zenki too!

right now he doesn’t have the OEM styles, only the reverse vented.

Squirts the customer will have to drill out themselves
The markings will be there for the customer to drill. hoods VKI make are 100% for drilling.
The squirters will not be drilled, that part is up. To the customer. Cuz some don’t want it drilled.

Now i forgot if the latch on the hood is fixed or it can be unbolted. cuz i parked my car and haven’t seen it for a month now.

Regardless if its unboltable, I will have prethreaded holes to use the oem latch
If its fixed, I will have a custom made latch that will work the same

Hope that answer most poeple’s question

keep in mind guys, i need 10 to get $400 deal, if not its $450.

Put your name on the list!!!

how about vented s13 popup hood.

Something like this:

http://www.aspecproducts.com/forums/zilvia/HOOD/S13_banner_02.jpg

or this bn blister wide bonet:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5403/07082008212.jpg
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6867/07082008218.jpg

yeah…he doesn’t have the mold, but he can pretty much duplicate any hood as long as theres enough buyers for it…cuz the mold does cost a big chunk for the owner to make.

okay guys, im closing the deal.

please PM me if you want it, price is $450 because there only 6 guys in total including me.

Cash or EMT payment accepted.

EMT deposit $200 or pay in full to Vkcarbon@gmail.com security answer to “nissan”

Cash can me dropped off to me in Scarborough 416-720-1368 call me, im at Toronto JDM mon-fri 9:30-6pm u can come by check out the shop and drop off it there or anywhere else is fine near the area is fine.

or

cash can be dropped off to Vince in Hamilton (289)244-7639

Please text Message Vince before you call him to meet up to drop off the cash.

Thanks

1. Jack @ torontoJDM PAID
  2. John ( Kapetajr)
  3. Will Smith! ( Smitty )
  4. Larry (Raven_S14) *S14 Zenki
  5. Ramesh (Silvia_Drift)
    6)kyle (kyle_2_sexy3

U guys end up getting that sample hood yet?

nope, everyone flopped on me. i guess its a bad time to do the group buy since everyone is storing their rides for the snowy & salty season i don’t blame you guys.

ill most likely be handling CF hoods in the coming summer time. Next week i have a S14 Zenki Reverse vented hood for sample & display, i could sell that one, i can always get another one.

$525 if anyone is interested. price is firm.

Thanks

i really would be interested in a CF tri slot vented hood