s14 led wing

$$

isnt that off a r33? lol

R u slow ,I said s14 if you dont like it our not interested fuck off

thief ! my buddy is missing his r33 wing and his car is white this is a stolen item here people! im calling my buddy and the police!

hey im just saying it how i sees it.
mans be defensive…

looks like u got other problems too ^^ LOL
GLWS ahahaha

when doe’s a s14 wing fit a r33 , You can say it looks like the r33 wing , but noooo your like is that off a r33 Your dumb ,very dumb, You no shit buddy nothing good 4 shit and (jdmonly) Are you fucked thats why people are fucked up these days because of mistaken words like yours is everything a joke for you . How about this if you want to meet me some where and look at the wing with your friend anytime anywhere I bet your full of shit just So right back and we will see…

do you expect to get any respect posting like this?

No location, No price, No sale - where is that wing from? After market ? R33? some jdm wing only you know about that SON hasn’t seen yet? Tell us please we would like to know, im interested i have 600$ in hand

i fully said ISN’T that off… with question marks. meaning i could be wrong dumbass.
your supposed to clarify things… your the seller… who said i wasn’t interested too… i was just curious… i’ve never seen an after market r33 style s14 wing.

like Chad said…
maybe learn how to make a proper FS post before you put your shit up for sale here.

learn a thing or two punk. might help your feeble mind.

Ya’ll jut mirin my dick has led wings.

Wait wut?

yea chad ,the wing is selling for 250$ its in good shape and i got it with my car when i bought it . its painted the factory pearl white and leds on wing work fine and looks good and hard to find its not cheap material its made solid

agreed does sorta look like its off of an R33

I lol’d when read this ahaha

Hey guys calm down it’s solid material and hard to find

Extreme dimensions clearance shelf?

lmao yea i’m getting the extreme dimensions clearance feeling from this wing too and even more the douche bag vibe from this seller

So you think its ok for people to say its stolen item for fun , if anybody can start from the beginning and make sense. people just what to say shit , ok the bad words that i have said Sorry , but on some sites it just seems like people are just saying anything just to be noticed. Hope its all good

Man you can’t just start tellin’ people to F#ck off and stuff.
That wing is definately an aquired taste.Be cool bro

bump