s14 zenki head lights

These are s14 zenki head lights from a 1995 s14, do not come with brake/side lights, although dont might throwing them in - they have minor back piece damage but still mount up and no damage to front clear plastic casing. front lights are in good condition, needs a good clean bc of street dust and dirt, but other then that good condition. changed over to kouki bc i had them only and they were new. I’m located in st. catharines, which is an hour southeast of toronto in niagara. Will ship at buyers expense. Will accept cash or bank transf. I’m going to throw a number out there. Lets say 125.00 since I’ve seen others chrging same but will accept other offers. I’m on my break from work to post this, but will put up pictures tonight or tomorrow morning, i’m sure you all know what they look like. they aren’t cracked or broken, so other then that, most zenki headlights are all the same condition looks wise, i’m sure you can imagine while you wait for pics. first person to come get them and/pay at a reasonable offer, gets them.

dont mind throwing them in**************

bump