S14sr w/s15 turbo, tomei expreme manifold..etc

Motorset purchased from japan direct. Very very solid.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/Picture0057.jpg

S14 sr20det with 150-150-150-151 compression
S14 tranny
Full wiring harness already done for s13
Nismo motor mounts BN
Nismo tranny mount BN
S15 turbo
Tomei Expreme manifold
Tomei Expreme turbo elbow
Tomei short shifter
EuroDrive 6 puck carbon unsprung w/ stage 2 pressure plate BN
Custom short-pipe top mount FMIC BN
AMS Street BOV BN
$2400 OBO

people jump on this

its a fucking sick deal

i just bought a s14 front clip for $2800

You parting at all?

Maybe. what do you want bingzors?

Yeah I might be interested in that Turbo of yours, I have a stock S14 sr turbo presently so if interested, we could do some sort of cash trade deal

ill give you 2200 cash and send this over to sg how much will Sasha charge for the swap like 900? straight up no bs i want this.

i’ll take the nismo mounts if it comes down to a part out.

Well I’d hope its not a personal cheque!

Due to interest, I’m not too flexible on price… especially considering the deal that you’re getting.

yea man this is a steal, cant really lowball that price, if i had the cash id be all over the motor, but i dont haha glws

Mark I was just curious, I don’t necessarily need anything.

I would have snagged that elbow a few weeks ago but I already put one of mine on and I don’t feel like going in there again.

all right bro if you can find me a place that well drop this in for under 1000 and not a hack job ill give you your asking price in cash

My shop could do it.

I’ve had some interest in buying the whole car complete… so I’m not in a rush to sell this, I’d rather see how that pans out. I will have a definite answer by WED Nov 25th.

cool let me know got to fix this gas smell problem in the meantime, how many kms are on your motor? and what would you be looking for to swap your sr20 into my s14?

parting out?? lmk iif u are.
interested in manifold, elbow,
thanks

whats going on with this ? is this still available ?

Sorry guys. This is off the market. Lock 'er up.

lol such a good deal too…whoever got it is lucky