S2K steering wheel

ap1 steering wheel, bolts onto 4th/5th gen preludes. Pretty sure it fits on civics also. If you know for sure it fits on something please chime in

The one on the right, NO AIR BAG. ~$100 on ebay for an airbag. Wheel is in good overall condition, one little scratch up top but nothing major.

Asking $100, located in colonie. possible trade for h22 parts.
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/seitzb517/IMG_2399.jpg

the airbags go for $250-350 on ebay.

http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324735
complete Ap1 s2k wheel/airbag for $250 shipped.

I bought my ep3 airbag (same as s2k but with nicer H emblem) for $150

If you search hard enough you can have one for well under 200 but on ebay its looks like they are still high in price

Have you had it on your Prelude? Maybe it’ll fit a 5thgen but I know it won’t fit a 4thgen because it’s the same as an EG Civic/DC Integra. It will fit an EK Civic though. A complete wheel goes for well under $300 these days on HondaTech…your price is about right.

yeah i have an s2k wheel on my 5th gen. I wasnt sure about 4th gen but thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking the same, ebay seemed a bit high. If you do some good searching you could find an airbag for cheep.

I just bought an ap1 steering wheel off eBay, great condition except a little chip off the “H” emblem in the center of the wheel. Any knowledge of a replacement part from Honda Parts or another option? Thanks

other then buyn a new airbag with a nice H that isn’t chipped I’m not sure, call Honda see if it’s a part that you can order

There is/was a company that made dummy airbags but I cant remember the name of the company now.

Go to ricks2k.com they have emblems made for s2000s. Airbags, hood and trunk plus centercaps. Get. The airbags one. That’ll cover the chip.

I think I’ll call Honda Parts tomorrow, I saw Rick’s work and i’m just looking for an oem fix. Should be interesting what they say about it.

they may just say “lol”

talk to mike at keeler honda he is good with parts and is more then willing to go out of his way to help you out