Saab Dealerships?

Where the F can you buy a new saab? I checked the dealer locater on the saab website and there isnt one within 200 miles. My Mother is looking to get out of her BMW and my dad gets a GM discount so she was interested in looking at the Saab 9-3 Sedan…but obviously this is a problem

Anyone have a thought?

Checkpoint on Kenmore Ave. is the best Saab dealer in the area. I haven’t dealt with there sales department, but their parts department is fantastic. If you auto-x you will recognize Randy.

Ahh…I will be headed there this afternoon then…but on the web it says certified pre-owned and not new…

Braun on Walden between Dick Rd and Transit. The also sell Cadillacs there. i heard that they recently got bought out by someone though, and that the Saab portion of the dealer was going away. i also think Town on Transit (the Hummer/Buick dealer) just north of Maple has Saabs as well.

THanks gang…ya I stopped at Braun and they got rid of the entire saab line when Ball bought them

Yeah, I only bought parts for my old turbo coupe there, but I swear my friend told me he test drove a new 9-3 there a few months back.

isnt there one on walden?

braun sucked anyway for saabs.

on transit across from target the hummer dealer has saabs too