Sabres games streaming anywhere?

ok so I know nothing about computers who can help me with this proxy deal? I’m in Capen in the laptop area until 6:55. got a blunt for whomever can help me out! 716 725-5366

aight… well didnt have to mess with the proxies :slight_smile:

works awesome

GIANT :tup: for red dawg

i get a message saying its blacked out

I just get a blank screen. this sucks.

big :tup: this will make work more bearable

this makes me happy…

cause the girls house i was supposed to go to watch it at is at a concert tonight… so i was SOL…

but not anymore

fuck now I can’t get it on wgr55 anymore either. I was listening to it long enough to find out that boston is up by 1, but then the connection went away. I think I need to download Internet Explorer 6

alright now its playing on wgr55

how does it work for you? im at ub north and it says its blached out for me

btw its about time we got a powerplay goal. nice vanek

there is something out there that’s called TVU or twatever. Just google it.

i can’t believe how good the feed was on this last night. No lag, perfect viewing, and it was MSG, so i got to hear RJ :slight_smile:

wish they would show all the games though

you and me both

bump.

so since the comcast site is not showing the game… is there anypace else to get streaming vid?

bump…

anything?

It looks like yahoo sports lets you watch some too but not the sabres game tonight…

shitty…

ahh well, guess i gotta listen

the next streaming game is on the 27th against the islanders. But hopefully i won’t have to stream them anymore, i found a little hole in the wall bowling alley bar over the weekend that has the NHL Center Ice package, buffalo style wings & chicken fingers, and labatt blue. I swear, i almost cried i was so happy.

HAHA. i ended up watching the sabres/mont. game the other night on sopcast. so i have now found 3 different places to watch games online. :slight_smile:

Anyone know if they are going to have the skills competition and/or the all-star game streaming on that site? also, will it be blacked out? I would imagine not, it’s in Dallas

neither are shown on the schedule, the february schedule is shown now though, i’m printing it out right now