sabres season tickets and rights. Willing to pay $20k+ for a set if they're nice.

Looking for a decent pair or even four. Would even buy a box but know that wont happen. I know its going to be a long shot but like they say, everything is for sale for the right price. Dont say they’re not around. Actually just talked to a lady who turned in her front rows because they were getting too expensive!!! I almost cried.
Will pay a finders fee or let u have some games or I’m open to ideas.
Sabres just won as well!!!
Derek

On a side not I have a guy looking to sell 2 200’s behind the sabres net so a shoot once. Would like to hold out for veteran but what do you guys think they’re worth?

Wait, your looking to spend $20,000 on season tickets?

I believe he’s looking for the “rights” not just the tix for this season.

yeah getting the rights to purchase them isn’t easy to come by. For $20,000 he has a liftime of rights to those seats as long as he wants tickets. If you’re an actual die hard sabres/hockey fan its worth the money.

Yup looking for the rights.

Ballin!

Lol not too ballin’ if im watching the games at home.
D

not really interested in selling my rights (for $20k i might consider haha), but let me know if you want to pick up a couple games. i have some listed. i have one contact i might hit up if you are serious.

Will do and im 100% serious

know a guy who has on the glass behind the bench and some others in 104. i offered him $15k and he turned it down. he said it has to be substantial.

this is crazy, i mean i understand you’re looking for premium seats but wow. i’ve had season tickets since the lockout, you should have bought back then too when there were only 7k-9k people at a game!

thats when i got in too. but i can understand the willingness to pay. there is not any other way to get seasons other than buying someone out. $20k for 300s?

Was that for a pair? Yeah I can’t believe people are holding these so tight. I figured the economy would shake some loose.

Get someone who has seasons to request to add additional for next season. It doesn’t help you now, but I did just that 2 years ago. Leap frogged everyone on the list. They always take care of season ticket holders before anyone else. After 1 season you can transfer rights to another person. You’ll definitely save some money going that route.

I don’t think the type of person that can afford season tix with rights is generally going to be affected by the economy. That’s a pretty baller luxury item that most working class can’t fathom I think.
I never knew it was that expensive for these things…wild. No wonder the players make so much money. 8/
Props to you for doing your thing and being able to afford this. :slight_smile:

Bumpity bump!! Its 90’ outside no one is thinking about the sabres now! Have an ad on cl but they are all behind the net
D

I love the Sabres but youre crazy man. I dont know your financial situation but so many things could happen making this investment borderline loony.

LOL at investment. This is a luxury entertainment item, not an investment.

damn… at that price, just buy some stock… lol

Lol im using the term loosely, not the literal sense. I mean investment in the terms of putting down a large sum of money expecting that it will retain its value to him for a period of time, or at least measured in terms of his opportunity cost. He would need to hold these for many years to recoup the cost difference between buying mini-packs/secondary market tickets.