Sabres Tickets

ok, i am putting in my mini pack order. anyone want in on tickets? you basically pay window minus $2 plus tax. no service fees. pretty good deal. who is in? i need to know REALLY fast because they went on sale today and i would like to get good seats. and please, serious interest only. i got stiffed on a pair last year.

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=39501

bump for a great seller… did business with him a few times last season. thanks for doing this again :tup:

I most likely wanna get in like i did last year do you know which sections it is this year?

Wow, way to many “gold” games.

Anybody remember pizzahuts deal when for $79 you got 4 tickets and a large pizza?

Anybody remember the buy one get one free games in the Entertainment book?

i did that like 5 times. what a deal that was. and you got 2 hats with it too. and yes…there are WAAAAAYYY too many gold games. who do they think they are? didnt they learn last year when we only sold out like 10 games?

anyway…i need to know specific games like today or tomorrow. so ill give it until thursday night, then i will have to order them. so pm me asap

bump for a great A+++ seller

Ill let you know by tonight if I want any this year :tup:

only 4 value games? wtf

probably how they can justify saying that ticket prices haven’t increased…they are right they haven’t but the amount of cheap games went down while the amount of expensive ones went up!

I might be down for some islanders tickets, depends on if they start biron or not.

im still interested…is it only 100/300 preferred like last year?

i think you have pretty much any section.

200 club, 100 pref, 100 level II, 300 level I, 300 Level II

pm sent

anyone else? i think i have 4 people so far

ok, i forgot to grab these tickets so that gives everyone some more time. i WILL BE ORDERING THEM TONIGHT (sun). so if you want them i need to know tonight what games you want. and serious people only please. i would rather have the money asap.