safe saw?

who will be the first to test it?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:5,topic:30391"”]

Great. Now how the fuck am I supposed to cut a hot dog?

[/quote]

ROFLMAO

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:19,topic:30391"”]

but seriously, i use a woodshop equipment all day long, as long as you remember what the equipment can do too your hands (granted small accidents will happen) youll be good

[/quote]

And you’re how old? Chances are that if you continue doing a lot of work with power tools, eventually the odds will catch up to you, I don’t care how careful you are.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:12,topic:30391"”]

I’d prefer to rely on myself to not shove my finger into the blade than rely on a safe-saw to retract.

Besides, unless there are unusual circumstances like a board that kicked that could jam the saw anyways, as soon as your skin touches the blade you’re going to pull your arm back just as fast as that blade retracts.

Maybe. I dunno. For now I’m going to continue pushing boards with a safety hot dog on my old fashioned table saw.

[/quote]

Are you as retarded as that statement makes you sound :cjerk: ?

OH, and this has been around quite a while, I remember seeing it back when I was in college (can’t view the link at work, but am sure its the same)

[quote=“newman,post:9,topic:30391"”]

“My client, the paraplegic Mr. Jones, who is both blind and deaf and suffers from Parkinson’s disease was using your saw in the dark on a small raft during hurricane Katrina. Shortly after his adopted 500lb father-in-law resumed sodomizing him with a baseball bat my client, who has a remarkably comprehensive health insurance policy, received an injury that took no less than zero stitches to close as a result of a faulty braking mechanism on your so called ‘SafeSaw’. As a result, we feel that Mr. Jones is entitled to no less than 50 Million Dollars”

[/quote]

did you people not read this post? it was fucking gold :rofl:

just saw this on HMT, its pretty cool. and, i just hacked up my thumb pretty good on a disc sander, im pretty careful and i didnt know or see it was happening until it was already over. no way human reflexes are faster than this thing.

[quote=“newman,post:9,topic:30391"”]

“My client, the paraplegic Mr. Jones, who is both blind and deaf and suffers from Parkinson’s disease was using your saw in the dark on a small raft during hurricane Katrina. Shortly after his adopted 500lb father-in-law resumed sodomizing him with a baseball bat my client, who has a remarkably comprehensive health insurance policy, received an injury that took no less than zero stitches to close as a result of a faulty braking mechanism on your so called ‘SafeSaw’. As a result, we feel that Mr. Jones is entitled to no less than 50 Million Dollars”

this is exactly my issue with it.

[/quote]

ahahahaha:biglol: