SALE : megan racing coilovers 1100 cdn shipped !!!!!!

hey guys …We at www.nfdriver.com are trying to get together some big orders to save people a lot of money … : ) i know you all want to hear that : ) … we are an online company that has been selling to cdn`s since 2002 and now we are looking into the forums to pass our great deals onto you !!!

i need to know what sort of stuff you guys are going to be interested in starting group buys for … and i promise you our prices will blow your mind …

first off to start the list megan racing coilovers for $1100cdn shipped … (may end up being less)

and im in the process of making a list of specials for the nissan forums …

im going to be posting prices on turbo manifolds for everything from the top and bottom mount ka to the rb and CA manifolds , downpipes, IC kits with piping ,
BOV`s in hks ss style ,Blitz, and greddy … and many other products to come …

in the mean time if you have any request of items you would like to see on special pm me with details …
we are a distributor for many lines and can offer prices that are just unreal … everything from Megan racing to HKS to full jdm cars and engines …

stay tuned for updates …

hopefully i can help you guys out …

Thanks
Clet Penney
Technical sales
www.nfdriver.com

if the price is less than $1100 i will be in for a set for S13

I tried this already and it’s “illegal” to sell these for less than $1200 canadian shipped.

I was an idiot when I did it and I got in trouble for it and learnt my lesson. I didn’t understand the auto parts market at the time but now that I do - I think that this thread should be locked in respect of Megan Racing. When (and yes, they will find out about it) they find this thread - you’ll be contacted and they’ll cut off your supply of Megan Products.

As a retailer yourself you should know all about fair market values, etc. We’ve got a great business here, and it’s because of people undercutting other dealers by amounts like this that the market will eventually go to crap just like most computer related industries where the markups at ~3-5% due to competition.

Please think this one through and mods should lock this or talk to this guy about this.

Consider this my $0.02 and your warning that this group buy will not go through at these prices. With other Megan Dealers on these forums it’s only a matter of time before they all report this to Megan.

It’s “illegal” for a manufacturer to tell a supplier what to sell their products for. This is called price fixing and if it’s occuring it should be reported to the authorities.
This is what the gas companies get accused of all the time, but they have always been able to defeat the charges.

Any retailer can and should be able to sell products for whatever price they want.

look im just trying to get our name around … and hopefully save people some $$$ in the process …

we were the first megan racing dealer in canada … and there was a point where other dealers here had to buy their megan stuff off us … we have a great relationship with megan and i can assure you its not a problem …

if you think im selling stuff too cheap then dont buy it … this is not our regular price … our reg price on these coilovers are $1249.99cdn and the $1100 shipped price it just for a limited time to get our name out …

there will be other great prices up soon …

first megan dealer in canada eh??? LOL…i had money invested into megan before it was even launched in North america dude…get ure facts right.

I never said they can tell you what price to sell it for. I said/meant its “illegal” not by law, but by their own rules that they reserve the right to refuse to sell you a product for less than any specific dollar amount that they want.

I’ll say it again - this price either needs to be bumped to $1200 shipped (which is what they allow) or Megan needs to be contacted and you need to clear it with them before you do this - because I know you haven’t.

And I agree with Varun (slipperysilvia) - you need to get your facts straight he’s been dealing this stuff for a lot longer than your company has even been registered :slight_smile:

If anything - out of pure respect to the auto parts marketplace you should never undercut other dealers by that much. As I said, it’s because of immature dealers that the market will inevitably go to crap eventually - but at least lets try to hold it out for as long as we can? Just “getting your name out there” is fine, but do it for $1200 shipped - that’s a better deal than what is available around here right now and you’ll be within your allowed limits. Don’t be immature about this. :thumleft:

As a side note, I like your online catalog on your website. It’s clean.

//EDIT// Also, this thread is in the wrong section. It should be in Group Buys

being a major investor into megan racing, i should warn you that 1200 cdn is the lowest u can sell for…If you really were a major dealer " the first in canada" you should know this beacuse it was mentionedt at the meeting and newsletters that were sent out one year before the launch of the coilovers…

well slipperysilvia … im not trying to start a fight with you and im not saying you never sold this stuff in canada before we did … im saying according to megan we were the first legit online and store front dealer in canada … but if you are a major investor in megan racing you should know that we were the first megan dealer in canada and the first cdn company on their site for a long time … so you should check it out … and ill call the boys down there tomorrow to check the price out … but till they tell me i cant… im selling them for that !! and if they tell me i cant then the price will be $1200 shipped
then ill just make my other prices even more competitive to make up for the mistake … and thats just the way business works …

sorry if i offended anyone and if you guys want me to haul my post out all together i will …

Definitely give them a call.

well the verdict is in i was just talking to the guys at megan and apparently due to the complaints from other cdn distributors i am unable to sell them for $1100cdn for the time being …
but i will be honoring the few customers that i have already quoted this price to …

so for guys that i have already quoted … just shoot me a pm and i will honor this price …

so the new price is $1200 cdn for now …

sorry for the mixup and stay tuned for more great prices that people will complain about : ) …

slipperysilvia we were the first cdn distributor you need to check with megan …

and no hard feelings to other dealers …

Glad to hear that you got yourself together. You’re still offering a fantastic price and this is a better way to get your name out - at least this way you can build a reputable name for yourself instead of being talked about at the meets as the idiot trying to undercut everyone!

I’m not even selling this stuff so I’ve got nothing to lose - I just hate to see the market go to crap (like I’ve already said a few times).

Good stuff, I’m proud of you! haha… good luck with the sales!!