sale or trade 94 integra shell with extras

hi i got a 94 integra with 2000 front end car is painted ssbp (besides the fenders and bumper and skirts) its got type r lip and skirts. body moldings where shaved rear key hole shaved it will come with k24 with tranny and cables from a accord and a b18 with crower 404s in it and bc valvetrain. semi engine wire tuck brake line tuck will come with two new yonka black suede racing seats the car is striped in the back… i have ls meshs for it and steelies and misc parts sure im forgetting stuff want to trade for bike or cash looking to get $3000 for everything i have… let me no pm and go from there thanks

So this comes with 2 engines? and a K24 trans.? I’m serious, trying to decipher your post.

yes it does

im also confused…
Can you list everything i get for 3k?
is it a complete swap? or just the motor no swap mounts/harness/ecu/axels/etc

just the motor and trannys and cables and the b18 just the motor

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

k24 and tranny and cables and the b18 is just the motor

What b18 motor do you have? willing to part on this?

my old front end! Good luck! rest of the paint looks good

are you will to part with the front end lol? and the hood? if so pm nospooldc2 he really needs it!

youre gay

Keep the bs to a minimal he’s trying to sell something, I was giving him a option if he did part it you need it

Don’t tell me to “keep the bs to a minimum”. Stop telling people I’m gunna buy their parts without me knowing. Theres the bs. If I wanted to buy his front end I would have asked if he would part it out myself.

OP-sorry for the clutter. GLWS, free bump for you.